12

JUNGKOOK POV

"You know what? I'll just leave. I didn't belong to you."

As soon as the world slipped out from her mouth. She stand up and walk away from the cafe. My brain can't register what is happening.

"Uncle? Where did aunty go?" Haeun grab my arm and shake it slowly make me realise that she just left.

"Oh shit! Come here Haeun!" I carry Haeun amd walk out the cafe.

Y/N POV

Is it the right thing to do? I mean. He help me a lot before. And he didn't do any harm to me, yet.

I look around and I can't remember what place is this. I wonder where is my house?

"Y/N!" I heard someone scream my name and I know that voice. It's Jungkook. So I immediately run away.

"Where should I go" I asked myself.

Jungkook POV

I sit patiently on the car with Haeun sitting on my lap.
"Aunty go to shopping for a while. She'll be back later." I finally answered her after she keep asking me for the past 2 hours.

"Shopping? Why did she didn't bring us too?" She asked me again.

"Haeun please let uncle rest a bit okay?" I massage my temple, clearly stress out.

I took out my phone.
"Did you guys find her?"

"Not yet boss."

I ended the call.

Where are you Y/N. I rub my sweaty hand together.

I'll find you. No matter what.