8

Y/N POV

He guided me to the house wait it doesn't look like house. It look like a mansion to me.

"This is our house. Welcome back." He said.

I look around and saw a few old women that I guess are the maids?

"Our house?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yes. Our house."

"Are we like husband wife or girlfriend boyfriend?"

"It's hard to explain but now all you need is to rest okay?" He pulled me with him to a room.

"I'll be back..." He looked at his watch and continue. "4 hours from now I guess. I have a work to do. Just call the maid if you need anything." He suddenly kisses my forehead and left.

So this is our house. No wonder it seems familiar to me. But this room, it looks creepy.

Whatever, I should take a shower

Whatever, I should take a shower. Okay so where's the toilet?

.

"Come in" I said.

There stand a little girl hugging a teddy bear. I smiled and gesture her to come sit next to me.

"Hey. What's your name?" I putted her on my lap.

"My name is Haeun and I'm 5 years old. I love chicken and I just ate it with uncle Jeon." She said without breathing.

I chuckled and patted her head.
"You're so cute! But who are you? Where's your mom?"

"She's my niece"Jungkook suddenly came in.

"Eh? You're back? " I putted Haeun on the floor.

"Yes." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Get ready. We're going to have a walk with Haeun. Her mother will be back next week I guess." He kissed my forehead and bring Haeun outside.

I touch my forehead where he kissed it. I still can't remember who exactly is him. And why did I even live here?