5

Jungkook POV

"WHAT?!"

As soon as I heard the news, I drove away to the hospital.

Those bastard. How come they can be so careless?

I arrived at the hospital and immediately go to her ward room. I saw a doctor and a nurse standing beside her.

"Who are you?" The doctor asked me.

"I'm her boyfriend. Did anything bad happen?"

"I'm afraid she'll lost her memory. Besides that, she lost a lot of blood. And she's still weak, make sure she didn't get stress to much." With that the doctor leave the room.

I sit beside her. Seeing her like this make me want to punch someone's face right now. I dialled my worker.

"Find whoever it is and make sure to bring them to the room. I'll kill them by myself."

I was about to continue but I heard a soft groan coming from Y/N's mouth. I ended the call and hold her hand.

"Y/N?"

She open her eyes slowly and bring her fingers to her head. Her eyes then look at our hand.

"Err? Where am I? And who are you? Do I know you?" She said and try to sit down but I push her back to lay down.

"No you can't move yet. Wait let me call the doctor first."

Y/N POV

Soon he came back with a doctor I guess. He got a really good looking. But I got no idea who is him. I don't even know myself. Who am I? What's my name?

"She'll get her memories back. But it might take a long time. Don't pressure her too much. That's all." With that the doctor leave.

He sigh and sit beside me.
"How's your feeling?" He asked me.

"Hungry" I rubbed my stomach slowly.

He nodded and left my ward. What is him? Stone? Does he didn't know how to smile? Even a doll know how to smile duh.

The door suddenly open wide and startled me.
"Y/N OH MY GOD!"