4

The door open and reveal a man with a lot of tattoes on his right and left arm. I stare at him.

"Where am I?" I asked him but he just walk towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him again.

"Shut up can you?" He suddenly snapped.

"Geez relax." I huffed. He opened the rope that tied to my hand and the chair.

I guess he is afraid I could run. So he quickly grab my both of my hand.
"Just so you know, I'm not gonna run away cause I didn't know the way out of here. So I kindly ask, can you show me the way out of here? Cause..." My mouth wide opened as soon as I see the house. Eh? No! It is not a house. It's a fuck*n mansion.

"Close your mouth and come here" I heard someone said. I looked around and found myself was alone. The man just now was gone.

I scratch the back of my neck, clearly confused.
"Are you just going to stand there?" I saw a head. Yeah a head, it means someone is sitting on the couch. I walk towards him.

"Oh... You..." I tap my forehead lightly with my fingertips trying to remember who is him. I think I remember him. But where do I met him before?

"Oh! I remember! You're the espresso man!" I immediately close my mouth as soon as the word slipped.

"Sit" He said.

I sit at the couch near him. And look around as long as I didn't see his face.

"Where am I?" I asked him but still not looking at him.

"My house" My eyes widened and I stand up.

"Your house? Oh my... Where's your parent? Did they know you bring a girl here? I'm dead. Should I hide? What if..."

"SHUT UP" His voice boomed around the mansion and I jumped slightly by his voice. I look at him and saw he was staring at me.

"You better shut your pretty little mouth. You talk to much. One thing, I don't have time right now. So I'm warning you don't even try to escape." He fixed his suit and walked away.

Wait. What just happend? Who is him? He didn't have right to command me. I should find way out of here. This was counted as kidnapping. I looked around and found no one. But like seriously. Where's the door?

Ahaa!! There it is! I walk towards it and try to open the door.
"Yes! This is the door!" I clapped my hand excitedly and make my way out of the house.

I walk along the road. Its pretty dark and cold here. I rubbed my arms, trying to make myself warm. I guess he live at unknown place. His mansion is the only thing I can see, the others were a lot of trees.

HONKKKK!!! BUKKKK!!!
Pain spread towards my body amd I fall on the floor. The last thing I saw was a black car and the plate number before I lost my consciousness...