Chapter One

"Melissa, will you stop staring at that boy and starts working" a coworker in library but a good friend of mine too, she was a brown colored beautiful girl with a messy curls hairs

"NO. I won't, I mean just look at him scar he's so hot. I want to do so many things with him, wait I am going to talk to him. " she left from a line of book shelf, she is always like this. But always so happy, she is always excited about everything, and that's why I like her most.

"Excuse me can you tell me where can I get a book regarding some criminal laws." A voice came from under me and startled me. I was standing on a ladder and lost my balance but managed to get ahold of the shelf before I went down and broke my neck. I turned and saw a tall man with a black suit and formal looks he had muscles but by his looks it seems that he is some bodyguard or something, wearing those Bluetooth thingy on his ear. I moved my legs and went down the ladder very carefully, and to my surprise the guy held his hand out to help me off it. I smiled at him in gratitude.

"Yeah, sure please come with me" I beckoned him towards the section of law with a smile and he starts walking a step behind me.

"Here" I gave him the book which told me either this guy is a lawer- which ain't possible because the way he looks- or he is a criminal- which could be possible.

"Thanks" he said and turn around to walk straight in Melissa. The moment Melissa saw his face she glared -hard- to him

"I apologize ma'am." he said and side stepped and started to walk without another glance.

"Yeah yeah, its okay. Better watch it next time. " whoa... Really is she really Melissa? She never spoke in this tone but she was doing this and with such a handsome guy. Something is wrong.

"Umm...okay." his soft voice came and then he was gone.

"What happened?" I wanted to know what caught Melissa that she is behaving like this, my eyes went to her and she was glaring at the floor.

"Nothing, he should watch what is he doing." Okay so Melissa is not in a good mood.
And trust me when you got that never ever talk her at that time or ask her again I repeat never.

"So lets go then, I am hungry" I said to her and she just nodded and we head to left the library.

As our shift was done and its already 8 in night, so we headed to our home.. Melissa has a car and she always gives me ride home after shift.
She dropped me and I hug her and get out of the car....
I was searching for my keys....but someone voice caught my attention..

"Hey Scarlett" a voice came and then I turned to check who it is but not surprised by seeing jack. Jack lives on the opposite side of my apartment and always tries to got my attention but I always ignored him, never had any interest in him and not have the heart to say that on his face.

"Um....hey jack" I said without any emotion and his face fell.

"I was thinking as its Saturday so if you can come..." I interrupted in between, I know what he was saying but I am not interested why can't he get that?

"Actually I am so tired jack, I'll talk to you later. Okay bye goodnight" I said that and get inside of my apartment and then locked it.
I sighed softly and remove my jacket and place it on the couch which was in hall. My apartment is not so big but its perfect for me, one hall with attached to a kitchen in the corner and at another corner a door which reviled my bedroom and inside my bedroom there's a bathroom and a little balcony which is my best part of my apartment

I went to my bedroom, and after removing my most clothes then entered my bathroom for a shower after having my shower I dried myself with a towel and wear a night dress and let my wet hairs open. I was hungry and went to kitchen to made dinner and I made a perfect full cup tomato soup and seat in front of tv and starts shuffling from channel and settled on some romantic movie and start eating.

The movie was about a man who was in love with a girl but that girls never sees his love went to another boy who broke her heart and then the girl committed suicide and that man who loved girl starts living in dark.

I was thinking about my life, if there is someone who will love me like the man who did in movie or maybe there will only a boy who will break my heart like the boy in movie. I don't know what will happen in my life but i want someone who will care for me who will be always be with me, who will love me beyond this world. Unlike my birth parents who drop me in a orphanage to live a living hell.
But the other side of me didn't wanted anyone because I can't risk it again I am good with myself, I don't want anyone who will come live with me, make me habit of him and then just leave me like I never existed...

Iam confused, I want someone at one place and don't want someone at another.

"GOD" I yell at myself and went to bedroom to sleep and dreaming about a knight in shining armor who will come for me.

________________

Picture of Scarlett is above...