Scarlet pov

Its been two weeks when i and xavier spent together we were happy, we spent time with each other more than anything else and that time was the best one of my entire life except meeting xavier for the first time...

On the other hand mel starts behaving different dont know what different but yeah different, she always asks me what xavier do what he behave with me, is he treat me alright or is he ok with me and all my answer were just a smile on my face by remembering what xavier treats me like...

Xavier always treats me like iam precious to him, iam the only one to him and which is why we are here....
We are not couple not lover what we have even we dont know that we both are trying to figure it out but whatever we have we are happy with that....

Right now xavier is in paris for his some work of business its just yesterday when he leave but it feels like its years and iam already missing him god iam such a mad women....

"So you missing me baby girl.... Its alright i can understand iam one who should be missed" he said on the phone...

"Oh really, but sorry there's nothing like that and iam busy"

"Why are you busy at this time its six in evening scar aren't you already at home" he asked with concern... And iam happy that there's someone who care for me...

"Iam home and iam busy because i have a date today and no one is missing you" i said teasing him

"What the hell scarlet you are not going on any date" he said with a growl

"What xavier i have date with that guy to whom i meet yesterday at Airport after you left" i said with smirk
He growl and i can say he is damn angry now

"What the hell scarlet no you are not going,..... You want to go on date so iam coming right now, iam taking a flight for now and be there by midnight iam comi-"

"Gosh xav you are such a thing"

"What" he shouts... And i laugh at him

"Oh my my.... Xav iam not going on any date relax, iam lying in bed right now and talking to you thats it"

"Really scar.... " i can see how relaxed he is now

"I.... Um... Iam missi-...... When you are coming back" i said changing my words, i dont know why but i thought he will think its just yesterday he leave and today iam missing him like  a mad women

"Baby girl iam missing you too and so much..... And other thing is i dont know when iam coming back because there's a lot of works like tuns of work"

"Ohhhh.... By the way you haven't told me yet about your business xav-"
i heard some shuffling from another side and heard someone voice...
"Boss we need to clear them we should attack at-" the voice said but interrupted by xavier

"How dare you?" He shouts "dont you know iam busy right now... I will fucking kill you a-"

"Xav relax its alright" i said softly and heard him sigh "xav"

"Yeah iam here..... And you get out of here and dont you dare come in my sight otherwise you know what will happen to you" he said and iam sure out of everything that he is glaring at that man and will controlling himself not to kill him..... "Sorry baby they are just" he sighs

"Its okay xav know relax.... You know what you should works on your temper" he chuckles "what iam serious...

"Okay okay so missing me"

"What were we talking about.... Oh yeah about your work so-"

"Baby girl common now you dont start this work shit please" i laugh at him....

"Fine, and you know dan is thinking to propose mel like officialy"

"Wow thats great... Daniel really loves her and i can say the same for mel"

"Yep i agree".... "So come soon" i said with sigh i want to see him feel him he is far away...

"Iam right here love, what happen why you sounds so low.... Common cheer up and wait for me"

"Nothing.... Okay so now go and get some sleep rest"

"No i want to talk to you, i want to feel you" i blush...  "Stop blushing baby girl"

"Iam not"

"Yes you are"

"Nope"

"Yep"

And like this we talked for hours and i feel him with me but when i was talking i heard his breaths and he is asleep so i softly hum a song for him to sleep comfortably and he did because i heard him slow snorting... So i cut the  call and sleep with his shirt which he left at my apartment....

No no you guys are getting me wrong we didnt did anything we were just having our coffee and for some joke xavier spil coffee on his shirt and left it here and even after washing this shirt i can smell him in this so i mostly tuck it on my bed to feel him.....
Its just attraction between us or maybe iam falling for him....