Xavier

As my hands made their way onto her waist, and pulling her to me. she let out a gasp when my mouth travels from her soft lips to her delicate neck, placing open mouth kisses on her neck, then marking her to me. I made those marks that teenagers do now days, calling it their love bite even when they don't know the meaning of love.

The moans she is letting out, told me that whatever is happening is good and right. her hands made their way to my neck wounding them and then pulling my mouth to her's. As our lips mould together again, the feeling of getting everything washed over me.

My hands were creasing the soft skin on her waist where her soft shirt has ridden up. Making my way under her shirt my hand went towards her back, the skin soft delicate to my touch. Being sensitive she arched when my hand moved further, and another moan slipped out.

I bend a little and put my hands on the back of her thighs, heaving her up and her legs wounding on my lower back gave me the indication to move forward, to finish what I have started. When my feet starts to move in the direction of her bedroom, her lips landed on my neck, sucking the skin over there made me distracted on my feet.

Stumbling on her bed and then the next thing went was our clothes. The ripping continued until both of us were bare to touch anywhere our hands could reach. Kissing every inch of her body gave me the calmness I've been searching the past few but long dreading months.

When my lips lowered on her's again she accepted them as they belong there. Our worlds crashing together with intensity which leave us with frightening fire within us. When my mouth lowered on her neck and then towards her breasts she arched and gave me all the control of her body. I did as I please, but she is what makes me, me.

My lips lowered until her sweet scent of arousal made me smile and then to lower my mouth. She jerked ever time my tongue would lick her, her body soon became a writhing mess under me and I on other hand was loving every second of this moment. She climaxed with a shaking body, gripping my hairs pulling me up and then crashing her lips to mine.

"Make love to me Xavier. Do whatever pleases you, I am yours. I've always been." she cried into my lips and the joy filled me made my love for her increase double than it ever was.

"I intend to do so."  And with that I made love to her all night, not resting a second. Not even waiting for her to compose herself, just starting all over again when we finish.

The moment she might think that I am asleep, I would pull her onto me and then again our rhythm continues. As I laid behind her, my fingers  slide against her pressing her knuckles deep into mattress as I move inside of her from behind. Gazing the curve of her throat with my teeth.

"oh, Xavier." her moans filled the room and then pushing her onto her stomach I climbed up thrusting my length inside her with one fluid motion, she let out a groan of pleasure. The moment her hips starts to match mine, my hand snaked around her waist lifting her up then my finger made there way to her swollen sex.

"aaah, shit". Her sensitive mound released soon enough with the pleasure of my stimulating. She came with full force making my release come fast enough that I had ever imagined.