Scarlett

"Scarlett, would you mind staying back for a while." professor said as I was about to leave the class. I held back a groan as I didn't want to wait anymore in this dreadful lecture with a pervert professor.

Mr. Starling was really a pervert. I had seen him ogling at girls chest as they are the only thing present in world. He would try to touch them discreetly but I had noticed that all, maybe other girls did too.

"yes sir." I said as I made my way to his desk. His eyes  were at my bare legs which are shown by my short skirt which ends at mid thighs. I regret not wearing my leggings.

As I stood by his desk then finally his eyes came to mine, but when his eyes lower again to my chest my blood boiled my fist were already ready to punch him.

"may I help you with anything sir?" my voice was full of anger and finally he stops eye raping me.

"I know you are a good student, a very good one." he again scan me from top to bottom. "you might want some extra grades for your final exams, and as I has just checked your papers you are not doing any good in that."

"but I remember I have done my best." I said ignoring his shameless eyes.

"oh trust me you haven't done your best. But if you want to pass the exams you need to do better." he said, his left hand came to his chest and he rubbed softly there.

"I need to go sir, and I will try my best for the next exams." my words were fast I doubt he even catch them. My feets were slamming into the college's floor as I ran for the main gate, not wanting to face some pervert as him.

My breath was hard, but I didn't stop running until I spot the gates and just throw myself at them. My body crash into someone and  two  arms came to held me still.

When I looked up, my eyes caught the sight of brown eyes staring directly at me. The person smiled as he help me catch my balance and held out a bottle of water.

"here, it might help your breathing." his voice was rough as he gave me the bottle. I just starred at him not taking the bottle.

"thank you, but I am fine." I said when I found my voice again and step aside to make my way out of the building and to the main gates of college.

I was walking fast enough for my things in bag to make noise, but I have to get out of here fast enough. The guy at the gate seems different a bad kind of different and I have to see if the bald bodyguard is still outside to help me.

"hey wait." the guy from gate ran after me and my heart starts beating faster if already it wasn't. "come on women it's just water and I want to know why where you running as if there's a monster after you."

He was now besides me walking just as fast as I was. Why did this ground have to be this big, why this college has to build his buildings so far from the main gates.

" I don't want water, thank you for catching me. " I said and starts walking a little faster as the gate came in view.

"ok but the least you could do is tell me your name." his voice remind me of that dangerous aura that told me I need to get out of here and away from him.

As I didn't said a word and focus on the gate as it came near and near. When I saw the bald guy with the same SUV and pacing there with his phone on ear.

I think the guy too had noticed I don't want anything to do with him and there's a dangerous looking guy to whom I was running to. He stopped walking and I sigh that these bodyguards are of any use at least.

"I am Austin by the way, and we have classes together. See you soon sweetheart." he yelled from behind me and I increase my pace as the bald guy too notice me running and came to me.

"Are you ok, is something wrong." for the first time I heard his voice it was rough too rough but it matched his body and looks.

"I'm ok, it was just that guy" as I turn to point towards the Austin guy but there was no one the whole garden was empty no sign of any guy.

"mam there's no one, are you really ok. Do I need to check?" I was scared, but just wanted to go to my home and hide into my bed.

"No, can.. Can you take me home please." the words came out as just whispers and I'm thankful when the guy didn't question anymore.

"of course mam. This way." he lead me to the car and opened the door for the back seat. As I slide in with a quite thanks my tension started to ease and I relax into the soft leather seats.

My thoughts are jumbled. I'm confused beyond anything, the professor and then the Austin guy. I want him to be here and to listen all this thoughts of mine and to tell me that its going to be okay that I'm safe, because I know whenever I'm in his arms I am safe.

I clear my throat once then again trying to get the guy's attention. When he glanced at me from the mirror I clear my throat once again.

"can you... Can you call him, I want to talk to him." just a try wouldn't hurt now would it. The guy sigh and then shake his head as a no.
My heart sinks but I tried once again.

"please just tell him it's very important and I'm scared." my voice cracked again and I curse myself to being this weak.

"I'm sorry mam. Boss didn't gave us any number to call him." my hope was shattered again and I just nod to him with a weak smile.

Why he is doing all this?