Scarlett pov

After bandaging me, xavier told me to sleep in one of the room besides his, not that iam complaining but its what we should do now. I don't know what to think of what we have but i want more of it. Actually all of it.

Laying on the bed covered in warm sheets, i had multiple thoughts in my mind...

1. What happened to my home?

2. Why Xavier isn't telling me anything?

3. What i have with Xavier?

And for all this question only one person can answer me and that is xavier, but he refused always making excuses or just change the topic.
My life has changed a lot from past month. Where it is heading?.

The life with just my house to library and after that having online classes is gone far away and the people have increased in my life, iam not complaining about that because now at least i have people who do care for me, whatever situation is.

But whatever happens, tomorrow iam going to take answer from xavier and he has to answer all of them which are just making me feel like iam lost.

.............................................

I woke up with slight touch of someone's hand creasing my cheeks softly, gently.
Peeking a glimpse i slowly open my eyes only to greeted by the stormy grey eyes staring down at me, with lots of emotions in them....

"Good morning" i said smiling. Happy that i woke up with such beautiful view.

"Morning, love." He replied and my heart skips a beat for the endearment.
"C'mon i made you breakfast and coffee" he said taking my hand and pulling me up in seating position.

Xavier definitely is a awesome cook the simple bacon and eggs are tasting like beyond this world and the coffee just like i prefer with milk and sugar.

After having this delicious breakfast i went for shower. Taking a quick one, i mentally remind myself to ask xavier about my questions.

When i came out of bathroom just in a towel wrapped around me, i realize that I don't have clothes here, but the sight of bed took me off guard.

There lays a beautiful creem coloured knee lenght dress with bra and panties and heels for matching it.
Wow did this man ows some country or what. The dress looks really expensive, and the Victoria secret didn't get unnoticed.

After quickly getting ready, with just simply applying the body cream which was at the vanity and a quick brush to my hairs

After quickly getting ready, with just simply applying the body cream which was at the vanity and a quick brush to my hairs. I went downstairs to see Xavier talking to someone on phone and was getting really irritated by them. His back was to me, so he didn't stop or hung up as he do always.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He growled in phone, like literally growled.
The person on other side was must be calm because i can't hear his voice, and if he is not and as furious as this big one in front of me iam sure I'll be able to clearly hear his voice.

"No, i don't care." He listen to the person. "I told you to do it yesterday and you are not done ki-" he stops mid sentence and turn to look at me. Wow he is so good at observing, or maybe iam that clumsy that I can't even stand still.

"I'll talk to you later" and he hung up.

After taking a good look at me, from head to toe he mumbled something under his breath. I raised my brow at him and he chuckled softly.

"You are beautiful" he said taking one or two steps towards me. And my heart was swelling.
Because in my opinion there's a difference between "you are beautiful"  and "you look beautiful" the first one is when someone is looking at real you, your soul not body and face and the latter you can understand.

"Thank you" i smile Shyly and made my way to him. "For both the compliment and the dress, i love it. Why were you so angry" i asked motioning to his phone.

He took my hand and gently pull me to him. When i looked up to him, his eyes were closed and his breaths were slow. He was calming himself.
I put my free hand on his clothed chest and rub it slowly. He leans to softly kiss my forhead. His lips were soft, warm. I closed my eyes and melt into him taking all the warmth, all care he is giving me.

"Iam sorry it was just business" he replies after some five or so minutes.
Iam still close to him eyes close and head on his chest.

Slightly pulling away i look at his face which was blank of any emotions, his jaw clenched his, eyes looking at distance. He was thinking of something.

"Xavier" he hums in reply "i want to talk" i said Making sure this time iam not letting it go.

"Yeah.... Let's just seat and talk"

He took me to the living room besides the stairs, where black and gold sofa and loveseat are giving royal look to the room.
We sat at one couch facing each other.
I shift to properly face him and he did the same. My hand was still in his hand, i took it from him and he eyed he didn't like it.

"You know whatever going on past month, everything" i said and bit my lip from nervous. "Xavier i don't know what we have, or what i mean to you. But definitely you do mean a lot to me and i want a simple answer what am i to you" i said again looking into his eyes which were already on me.
He sigh and took my hand again in his.

"You mean so much to me. You are my everything, i don't know what to name it. We can name it anything. Whatever you want. And i" be chuckles "I just want you by my side Everytime"

I don't know what to say know iam still confused.

"I-I "

"Relax okay you don't have to hurry in this. Iam here you are here we will work on it or think or as i said whatever you like" he said Makings small circle in my my palms with his thumbs to calm me. I just breaths it out like a sigh.

"And you have to answer me whatever i ask now" i said trying to make my voice authority but failed.

"Okay, as you like" he said smiling to ease the tension.

"What happened to my house?" I asked and he tensed visibly but i didn't let that go and wait for him to answer.

"Someone attacked to your house" i gasped after hearing that. "But relax i have got that man and its safe now for you" he said but i was no longer listening to him.

Someone attacked my house but why i don't even know anyone except mel, Daniel and Xavier and some here and there people's from library.

Why will they attack me. Did they were trying to kill me and i was not home so they did all this.

Oh god. Oh my gosh what i have gotten myself into......