Scarlet pov

We were in Xavier car he drove to the groceries store...... We were silent i don't know what to say so i kept shut, he was glancing at me at time to time and iam loving it....

He parked his car and we went inside i shoped for necessary and we head back to his car and i was about to seat but i saw two man in black jeans and T-shirt were standing at a distance but looking at us....

Xavier was at my side holding the door for me, i went to side close the door and he gave me a confuse look...

"What happened babygirl?"

"Ummm... Look their they were following us" i told him pointing to those man and he turn to look and a smile came to his face when he turned to me again "what?"

"They are my man, consider them as my bodyguard..... Don't be scared of them they are here to protect us"

"Huh.... Why?  we don't need protection"

"We do baby, my business rivals never leave any chance to pull me down it include killing me too"

My eyes widen at his words oh my god people kill each other only for money....
I was leaning on car door and he was standing in front of me but suddenly he started coming close, and blocked me from both his hand on either sides of me on car....

"What are you doing? Um.... People are watching us?" I said with heavy breath,

"Let them do, i don't care" he said and came more close to me...

i can feel his breath and shivering, i closed my eyes slightly and his lips touched my ear....
"I badly want to kiss you, only  i know how iam controlling myself"

With that he move and take a few steps back to look at me and i open my eyes, blushing bright red and that cause him to lick his lower lips and then i bit my lips hard enough with blushing.... 

"You are not helping" he said taking steps towards me and i look down and clear my throat......

"We should leave" i said putting a piece of hair behind my ear.. 

"Get in the car" he said opening the door for me....

I mumble a thank you and slip inside, he bent down to look at me...

"Iam coming in just two minutes, stay here.... Okay angel? " he said and i nod....

He March to his bodyguard to god knows why....

What is going on with me, why iam here with this man, i just meet him yesterday in a unknown party... But why i feel a connection with him?  Why i like to be close to him...
Maybe its just attraction but deep inside i know its not just attraction its something else, which iam not able to understand yet...

"Let's go" i came back from my thoughts and saw he was already in driver seat "iam hungry lets catch lunch.....  Ummm you don't have any problem right?" He ask and i can see he also want to be with me...

I just shake my head and he grin....

I was looking outside window, did i just said yes to lunch but i should not.... God what's going on....
I look at him,  his attention was on road, maybe he was also thinking about me.... Or maybe he was thinking what kind of girl iam.....
Urgh........

"I don't know what you are thinking, but if its me in your mind then iam loving it" he said with a bright smile on his face...

"I was just thinking that... Ummmm... I shouldn't be here" i said looking at my lap, nervously flipping my fingers...

"Why?".... "Don't you like being with me?" He was shocked by my answer and i can see...

"No i like it... But its just yesterday we meet and-" he cut me in between

"And we should hang out more and know each other more" no i was not saying that "see scar... I know its just yesterday but it doesn't matter right, i like being with you i want to know you more.... And i hope you think same"

"I do Xavier" i said with a smile and he let his shoulder down in relax and iam happy iam not the only one who think i feel connected but he also do....