Scarlett

As the doctors check the little puppy and doing there work. My eyes were glued on Oliver, he was texting someone. Typing rapidly on his phone without a pause. My instincts are screaming at me that whoever he is texting is the man I'm dying to hear from.

Without even recognizing my feet took me to him, as I reached for his phone his grip was dead locked on it. Snatching his phone to himself and then pocketing it he turned his glare towards me.

"Do you need anything ma'am?" his voice rock hard reached my ears. My eyes glued to the phone he so determinedly hide from me.

"Your phone. I want your phone." my words limited, on the edge.

He tensed immediately and moved aside and took the position by the seat I've been sittings for over a long time. As his eyes were now back to the bodyguard he is, he denied me without sounding it out.

"Please just....just once. I won't even tell him that you gave me your mobile. I.... I would say that I stole your phone. Please let me call him." the desperation was so clear in my voice that even his eyes soften just hearing it. But he made no move to give in.

Slumping my shoulder I sat again to the seats. There's no way I can get that phone.

The doctors came out of the room and starts talking to the nurse besides him. When he notice me and Oliver waiting patiently for him, he smiled kindly towards us.

"Hello, I'm doctor Mathew." his words soft and smile kind.
"is that your puppy?"

"No, I found him at my backyard this evening. He had a lot of scratches and some blood so I brought him here."  I said.

"Oh that's really kind of you ma'am. People now days doesn't even care for their own pets and you took a strange puppy to hospital. You are good person."

"Thank you doctor. So how is that puppy?" I asked him with concern.

"He is fine just some injuries that will heal soon. Nothing to worry about."

"Oh thank God." came Oliver's voice from behind. I turn around to see his wide eyes and his hand covering his mouth. I smiled at him understanding that even he was concerned for the puppy.

"You can go home now we'll take care of the puppy." the doctor said.

I thought about it for a minute, and then decided against my mind.

"Doctor if you don't mind I would like to adopt him." I said and the doctors eyes light up when he heard me.

"Oh really, that's so good. The puppy will be so happy with a person like you I'm sure of it."  doctor was more happy than the puppy could be.
"You can go ahead and see the pup, and I'll get the formalities done for you."

"Thank you so much doctor." I said to him and made my way to the room where they had the puppy. As soon as I open the door the puppy starts wagging his tail and stare at me with his doe like eyes.

"Hi baby."  I cooed at him nearing the table. The puppy made a sound and starts to jump a little on the table. I laughed at his excitement and scoop him up, he instantly put his head on my chest and made whimpering sounds.

"It's Ok I've got you. And guess what I'm taking you home with me." as if he understands my words he starts licking my face. I giggle on his excitement, and starts playing with him a little.

The doctor came after few minutes with the documents of adoption and took the puppy from my hands and starts to rub some kind of lotion or something onto his body.

As I signed the paper, I notice the section where the name of puppy comes is blank and is still needed to be filled. My eyes wander to the puppy, he is so small, so cute, his eyes like doe, so soft like a marshmallow. MALLOW. That's what I'm gonna call him. Quickly I wrote the MALLOW on the name section and then hand it to the nurse who came with the doctor.

---------------------------------------------------

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY A CHAPTER. I'VE IT WROTE IT A LONG TIME AGO, DURING MY EXAMS BUT THE CONTENT WAS LESS SO I WROTE IT AGAIN.

ENJOYYYYYY. I LOVE YOU GUYS.