Scarlet pov

We were at xavier's house and were talking about what he did at paris and some of his work....
I was seating on the edge of his king size bed and when he suddenly got up like he remembered anything...

"What happen?" I ask him with confusion.....
He just went in his closet and i follow him, just when i enter i saw him searching his suit jacket for something and he smile at me when he found something....
He remove a blue rectangular box and hand it to me i just look at him with my brows raised and he nod towards the box, i took it and open it...

My eyes went wide just with look of a beautiful necklace in the box it was a chain which was silver and the pendant was of silver butterfly, it was so beautiful and i can't belive having something this beautiful in my hands...

"You like it?" Xavier ask with nervousness....

"Really? Its beautiful xav" i said and his face lit up...
He came forward and took the necklace in his hand and move to my back and and then i feel him moving my hairs at one side and placing the necklace on my neck, i gasped at the sudden surprise....

"Is it for me?" I ask with surprise and he hold me from shoulder and turn me to look at him.....

"Ofcourse its for one and only for my babygirl" he smile...

"But xav i can't -"

"Common don't break my heart, i love it... It suits you perfectly"

"But-"

"Please baby" he plead and i sigh and he smirked at his victory....

I just can't whatever is happening Its all like a dream and i can't believe that my life had this change this beautiful change, iam happy though......

Xavier never fails to show me his affection towards me, i want more and more of him not just affection but also all of him......
Something is wrong with me, i never felt like this to anyone in my life but xavier has his own way to make me feel different of him.....

We had dinner together at his mansion because calling it a house would never do justice to it....
It was already late and he requested me to drop to my house....

"Aren't you tired?" I ask him when he was driving and i was at passenger seat we are heading to my house....

"No, why?" He ask looking at my direction just for two second and again at road....

"You were stressed out when you arrived today, and now you insist to drop me"...

"I was stressed i confess that..... But when you hugged me, when you kissed me, hold me all my stress went away"..... I said with a smile on his face, i blushed just hearing of us kissing...
It was my first kiss, i never let any man touch me... because iam waiting for my man or maybe for Xavier....

"You know what,..... When you blush like this, how badly i have to control myself not to take you right now"
I gasped with his confession and hit him in his arm and he chuckled....

We drive in silent but my thoughts were busy About xavier, i was taking glance of him by time to time..... How handsome he is, his features were so sharp hia grey stormy eyea were now settled with a relief, his nose of perfectly shaped and his jaw line was sharp as knife, his lips were full and kiss able and the moment we kiss replay at my mind and gave me a internal satisfaction.....

When we reach my house, i was shocked when there were alot of sirens and Police cars were parked here and there.... There was even a yellow tape which was at my house and preventing people to go inside....

"What" i dont even know what to say....

"Stay here baby, iam gonna go and check.... But you dont have to come out there" he said and i look questionly at him "did you hear me dont come out" he said and then open his seatbelt and kiss me on forehead and went out...

"What the hell is going on in my house" i said to myself.....
I just cant wait here, and open my seatbelt and went outside to check what is going on... Then i saw some black cars which were most probably of xavier's bodyguard because i saw damitri at one of the car typing something on his phone, maybe he feel eyes on him and turn to look at me...

"Miss you should wait here" he said cominh to me but i just ignored him

when my house came in sight i was shocked, the door was shattered and my walls were painted black and blue with X on them or just paint there...

One of the officer stop me from going inside, but i told him its my house then he look at me from head to toe and that gave me shiver..... But for my surprise he nods at me and let me enter my house...

My house was all mess, everything was shattered nothing could be recognize to what it has been, the house was painted with red spray paint and there was also a X on every wall of house.. I saw xavier talking to someone but i can't see who it was because he was covered with xavier in front of him and his back was at me, xavier saw me and his eyes went wide and he quickly made his way to me, then the man turn and to my surprise it was dan....

"What....ha..happen to... My house" i ask him and he hug me hiding my face on his chest when i realise i was crying my only house is shattered in front of me...

"Shhh....its all right, relax" he said softly and stroke my hairs to comfort me... Just different from his emotions his eyes were gazing with anger and his body was hard enough for me to feel he is angry as hell....

"But....Xavier who did this" i said with whispering but he heard me and kiss my head but didn't said anything..... Then my eyes rome to my living room, my small kitchen it was all destroyed everything....
Just then my eyes caught a site of a photo frame and my sob escape and i quickly show Xavier away from me and run to the photo frame but it was destroyed and the frame was broken and the photo was in peaces and were burnt....

I cried there for i don't know how long, no one dare to come to me except xavier he was hugging me from side and i cried on his chest.... The only love, only proof of my parents was destroyed in front of me, it was only thing i have of them and this is snatched from me....

"Let's go baby girl" he whisper in my ear and i shook my head and tears starts again but he wept them away...
"Please baby, lets go" he said with concern in his voice....

"I..it was...on...only-" i didn't have strength to complete my sentence, he just rub my back assuring he is here....

"I know..... Iam sorry" he said.....
"They have to pay for each and every drop of tear which escape today from your eyes, they will pay for your pain" he said and i don't even know what he was talking, or to whom he was referring to.... I just sat there until i lost my consciousness.....