↝14

"THE WEEK passed by real quickly, if I do say so myself

On Monday, when Finn and I got send to the principal's office, we were yelled at, of course, and we got detention until yesterday, which was Thursday.

On Tuesday, after detdntion, Finn and I went to Ayla's house where they had band practice, me watching and cheering them on.

On Wednesday, after detention, Finn and I went our seperate ways, him going home to his family and me going home to an empty house, though Finn snuck out and came over to my house, us going to the park where we stayed until one am just talking and laughing, it was perfect.

On Thurday, after our last day of detention, Ayla, Malcolm, Jack, Finn and I all went the Mindy's. It's this cute little cafe which is opened until late at night.

And now, Friday afternoon, Finn and I are currently walking to my house where we plan on spending the day.

We invited our friends, of course, but Ayla and Jack couldn't make it, Ayla having a family dinner to night and she needs to help her mother, and Jack is going to the movies with a girl named Alyssa and he apperantly needs to 'prep for tonight'. Whatever that means. Malcolm though, told us that he would stop by tonight, having to help his dad with work.

My house finally comes into view as Finn and I approach it, me digging for my house keys as I unlock the door, letting Finn enter, closing the door behind me.

We both head to my room, throwing our bags in the corner of my room as I plop myself on my bed, Finn doing the same, laying next to me.

"So, how was your first week of being back in school?" I shift onto my side, Finn doing the same as my blue eyes meet his. "It was good actually, I haven't enjoyed school so much as I did this week in a long time." He admits as I raise my eyebrows, "and why is that?"

"Well, I mean, I practically got to spend my entire week with you, and believe it or not, you're a really fun person to hang around with." This makes me blush, as I try to hide it, grinning at Finn. "Smooth." I tell him, making him chuckle.

"Did you see that article?" He questions after a few seconds of silence, making me frown. "What article?"

Finn pulls out his phone, going onto the e!news website, handing me his phone as I widen my eyes.

They think Finn and I are dating?

What the actual hell?

I scan through the article, seeing the picture attached. It's where I went to meet Finn at the airport last Sunday. It wad taken without either of ud acknowledging the person.

They have no right to invade our privacy like that. I mean, can't just assume things based on pictures and social media posts.

"You okay?" Finn mumbles, me nodding in reply, "yeah, it's just-they can't just assume things like this." I hand him his phone back, sighing slightly. "I get what you're saying." He tells me, propping himself up on his elbow. "Paparazzi can be a pain in the ass sometimes." He informs me, smiling down at me, "I'm not even famous and I'm so annoyed with them." I tell Finn, "you are famous," he quickly objects, "your video went viral, it got like two million hits on YouTube." He reminds me as I groan, covering my face with my hands. "I'm still so embaressed by that." Finn laughs, taking my hands from my face, "it's cute." He admits, his smile wide, his dimples showing and I can't help but admire how good looking he is.

My eyes stare into his own, his brown orbs capturing me, almost hypnotizing me. Finn leans down slightly, but before his lips are on mine, there is a loud knock on my door.

Finn immediately changes positions so that he is not hovering over me anymore. My heart is still beating rapidly from what almost just occured, my stomach filled with butterflies, as I quickly scurry to my feet, Finn following behind me.

Who the hell is at the door?

I mean, it's not my parents, Ayla, Jack and Malcolm never knock when they come over, so who can it be?

My hand reaches for the door knob as I open it, my eyes almost bulging out of my head at the sight in front of me.

There, on my porch, stands Jake, Noelle and Ron, their suitcases next to them.

What the fuck?

I haven't spoken to Noelle since we had our fight. Same counts for Jake, I've ingored him, to scared that I'm going to make things awkward between us, but as for Ron, we've skyped a few times.

Still, why are they here?

My thoughts are interrupted when Noelle pulls me into a tight hug, me returning the gesture. I mean, even though we had a misunderstanding, she's still my best friend, and I still love her.

After she lets go, Jake engulfes me in a warm hug, wrapping his arms around my waist, making my slightly uncomfortable, why? I have no idea.

"I've missed you." He tells me, but I'm still too shocked to say anything, just nodding. "Hey, can I say hello to her too?" Ron interrupts, pulling Jake away in a joking manner as he gives me a quick hug.

"Why are you guys here?" I croak out, "what? We're not allowed to visit our best friend?" Noelle quirks an eyebrow as I shake my head, "uh-n-no, I just, you guys didn't tell me." I awkwardly rub my neck, as I come to realisation that Finn is here.

I whip my head around, seeing him awkwardly standing behind me. I almost laugh at his awkwardness, finding it extrenely cute, as I quickly gesture for him to stand next to me.

"Guys, this is Finn," I gesture toward him, smiling as I speak, "Finn, this is Noelle, Jake and Ron." I gesture towards each of my friends, Noelle smirking at me.

"Holy shit, I'm a fan dude." Ron is the first to shake Finn's hand, "thanks." Finn grins at Ron, and I instantly know that they're gonna' be good friends. I mean, Ron can be a little too much at times, but he's a really fun guy.

"I'm glad to finally meet the guy Maddie has been obsessing over since sixth grade." Noelle grins, averting her gaze from me to Finn, "shut up Noelle!" I scold, feeling embaressed as Finn chuckles, "I've heard a lot about you." Finn says, also shaking her hand, being polite.

Next is Jake, who, by the looks of it, seems pissed.

What the hell.

"It's nice to meet you Jake." Finn smiles in his direction, Jake not returning the gesture as he only nods, the atmosphere turning tense.

Finn seems slightly offended, but he doesn't mention it, ignoring Jake's rudeness.

"Well, are we gonna' stand here all day or are we gonna' play some video games?" Ron claps his hands together, lessening the tension, which I am thankful for.

I open the door wider, Finn and I stepping aside to let them in, my nervous suddenly on edge.

Three questions repeating in my mind.

What the hell is up with Jake?

Why did they come visit me?

And,

Did Finn and I actually almost kissed?

-
A/n

/unedited/

What tf is up with Jake?

And they almost kissed?

xD

Thanks for reading

QOTD: fav top 3 stories on wattpad

Answer:
1. Dive [david dobrik ff]
2. She's with me trilogy
3. Sick [finn wolfhard]

What are your fav stories on wattpad?