↝15

"NOELLE, Ron and Jake had arrived a few hours ago, me giving them a tour around the house, showing Ron and Jake the guest room which they will have to share, as for Noelle, she'll be sleeping in my room

They are only staying for the weekend, the three of them leaving Sunday.

Noelle still hasn't told my why they are here, just saying they missed me, and wanted to come visit. My theory is that she feels bad about our fight, I feel guilty too, and I think she came here to mend us. I'm glad my friends are here, I've missed them. A lot actually, I just didn't realise it.

As of now, the boys, Ron, Finn, Jake and Malcolm, who showed up about half an hour ago, are all in the living room, Ron talking Finn's ear off, asking dozens of questions, but Finn doesn't seem to mind.

As for Jake, he's still being rude, not contributing to Ron and Finn's conversation, just sitting there. Malcolm had tried to talk to him numerous times, but he only answers with one word questions.

Noelle and I are in the kitchen, preparing some snacks. We've decided to watch movies, deciding on The Amazing Spider-Man.

"Ron, if you're gonna' eat all the cookies again, expect a huge kick in the balls from me." Noelle warns as we enter the living room, placing all the snacks on the table, Ron rolling his eyes at Noelle.

I make eye contact with Jake, seeing him clenching his jaw as I frown, deciding to rather not speak up. I don't want to fight with him, especially not in front of Finn and Malcolm.

Noelle takes a seat between Ron and Jake, the bowl of popcorn in her hands as she makes herself comfortable.

Malcolm is on the bean bag, only leaving me one option, to sit next to Finn. I don't mind at all, I just hope things between us won't be weird because of what happened in my room earlier.

I lock eyes with him, him smiling at me, as I return the gesture, moving over to sit next to him.

"Let's get this show on the road." Ron claps his hands together, grabbing the remote as he press play, the movie starting.

"I have to admit, Emma Stone is a babe." Ron comments, his eyes glued to the screen as we watch the part where Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy talk to each other in the hallway.

This kind of reminds me of the first time Finn and I went to school together. It was just the day after I had officially met him, and I was quite nervous to go to school with him.

"I remember when you had a crush on Andrew Garfield." Noelle says aloud, already laughing at the memory as I blush, rolling my eyes. "You had a crush on Andrew Garfield?" Finn raises his eyebrows, a teasing smile on his face. "It was a long time ago, and it was before I became obsessed with Stranger Things." I tell him, grinning slightly as he chuckles, "you mean before you became obsessed with him." Noelle points toward Finn as I groan, Finn, Ron and Malcolm finding this extremely funny, as for Jake, it looks like he wants to punch something.