↝22

FINN SEEMS frozen, his eyes wide, his brown orbs staring intently, his mouth slightly agape

I don't know what emotions are running through him, I wish I did.

I wish I could hear his thoughts, wanting to know what is running through his mind, though all of my thoughts are scraped aside when he stands up from the couch, making his way over to me.

I can't help the tears stinging my eyes.

After what happened a few days prior with Jake and the fight between Finn and I, I thought I had lost him forever.

Finn's body collides with mine, his arms wrapping around my waist as my arms snake around his neck, his warmth enveloping me, giving me flashbacks of the nights back in Vancouver where Finn and I cuddled up when watching movies.

Finn, as always, smells amazing, the familiar minty scent engulfing my senses, almost making me sigh in relief.

God, how I missed being wrapped in his arms.

Even though I saw Finn no more than two days ago, it feels as if he has been gone for years, his presence almost a vivid memory.

I knew that I liked Finn, that I wanted to be more than friends, even though I didn't admit it to myself, but standing here in the hotel room, wrapped in his arms, his presence making my heart beat wildely in my chest, I know that my feelings for him has grown to the point where there is no turning back.

     "What are you doing here?" Finn whispers, shivers making their way through my body as his breath hits my neck, me pulling away slightly as my eyes stare into his, his hands sitting comfortable on my waist.

"I came to see you." I answer blantly, the honest truth sufficing, my feelings being thrown into the air.

"Why?" He croaks out, his voice still barely above a whisper, his facial expression focused.

"Because I like you Finn, and I wanted to make things right, bec-"

"Sorry to interrupt," Finn and I both snap our heads in Gaten's direction, him shuffling awkwardly, "but uh- someones here to see you Finn."

As if on cue, the last person I had expected to see came striding in, standing next to Gaten.

Her lips are a bright pink, her blonde, wavy hair hang loosely around her shoulders, her eyes taunting, a wicked grin on her face.

Iris Apatow has never looked so bitchy, to me, she's the definition of mean girls, even worse than Regina George.

"Iris." Finn immediately lets go of my waist, his tone doesn't hold suprise, giving away that he expected her, this causing a bit of my heart to break.

"I thought you were coming tomorrow?" Finn mumbles out, shuffling awkwardly as Gaten clears his throat, noticing the thick tension in the air, dismissing himself as he goes to join the rest of the cast who had disappeared a few minutes prior.

"Change of plans, I wanted to spend some more time with you." Iris tells him, her eyes skimming between Finn and I, her lips still holding a devious smirk.

"Maddie, Finn didn't tell me you were going to be here." She smiles sweetly, batting her eyes, Finn scratching his neck awkwardly.

"Ironically enough, I also came to spend some time with Finn, but as you're here to keep him company, I'll leave you guys to it." I don't know what came over me to snap like that.

I have never been the one to start a fight or to stand up for myself, but that used to be the old me.

Iris was the cause of me kissing Jake, thinking Finn didn't like, she caused us to fight, and now, it's like deja vu all over again.

"Maddie. . ." Finn starts, his eyes pleading, making me frown.

Why did he even invite her here? I thought he shared mutual feelings with me, I mean, it's obvious Iris likes Finn as more than a friend, and I know Finn isn't oblivious to that, so why invite her then?

I shake my head slightly, not sure if I should let him speak or not, I choose the latter, my eyes meeting Finn's for one last time before I strut out of the hotel room, making my way to the door, slamming it shut behind me.

In my life, I had never felt so lonely.

The boy who I like, likes someone else.

It must be why he invited her to Los Angeles, what other reason can there be?

I didn't think that my heart could cry, but in that moment, trudging through the hotel halls, silent sobs escaping me, I knew that Finn Wolfhard owned my heart, and I knew that I would never own his.

-
A/n

Well shizz

D R A M A

hope you guys liked it though XD

On a scale of 1-10 [10 being the best

] how much do you guys like this book?

Thank you guys for reading 💕

Probs more drama up ahead aha!

And i apologize for the short chapter