Chapter 3: first kill

Eren's POV:
I wake up in an unfamiliar room, I am laying in a bed, with Levi beside me, hugging me close to him. For some reason, I actually felt comforted, is that bad to be comforted by a demon? I don't know...I still have the instinct that I know him too, immediately, a word came to my head 'heichou' ... what did it mean? It has to mean something right? Levi opened his eyes, he hadn't been sleeping but listening to my thoughts

"So you're begging to remember, hm? Soon everything will be how it used to I promise, my Eren" he said

He used that phrase again, but, I don't think much of it, instead I curl into his embrace, it seemed he was all I had left. He held me close, what exactly am I remembering anyway? It doesn't matter for now, the only thing I want to do is go home, see my mom and friends, but a part of me is telling me to stay here and Levi is very important and dear to me, was that even possible? I don't know him, do I? Anyway, we stay like this for a while until we decide to get up. After around 40 minutes, sirens are heard, police who were back to check the house. I panic a little before Levi covered my eyes with his hand, entering and taking over my body...was he going to make me...kill someone? No, I can't see more dead people, not again! All of these are to myself as Levi is controlling my movement, words and facial expressions, I appear as a completely different person now, a knife appears in my hand, I wasn't actually going to do this was I?! I am practically screaming in my head, this is all just a bad dream right? Yeah...a bad dream...I hope.

I stand before the door ready for anything to charge at me. The door creaks open slowly, Conny and jean are visible, making me want to cry but I physically can't right now...Levi is in control now

"Hello..." he says, but make it look as though I'm saying it, quickly after ,lashing at them with the knife.

No, not again! They're dead! I don't wanna see more murder...I can't. They were innocent people, killed for doing their job, hell, they had families to go back to and now they had to hear that they have perished in this house.

Once they are gone, the corpses are dragged outside, Levi still controlling me, it made me sick to the stomach, handling corpses, nobody was looking or outside right now so this had to be done fast. Once it was done, Levi went back to his usual state and I went back to mine.

I sit by the hallway wall, grabbing my head, Levi sitting beside me and hugging me close

"It's okay Eren, I'm sorry but those police were getting in the way a lot and very regularly, again, I'm sorry" he says to me, actually calming me down. I snuggle into his shoulder, staying close to him, I feel like if I leave him, I will shatter into a million pieces.

"Levi...do I have to kill people still..?" I ask him

"It depends.." that's all the information I got out of him

a single tear fell from my eye, how am I going to survive this..?

Armin's POV:
~meanwhile at school (beginning of school day)~

"Mikasa!!!" I run over to her
"I-I checked to see if Eren was okay after going to that house yesterday, and he hadn't came back so I assumed he came back late and I checked this morning and he still isn't back, a-and I asked the police to go look for him!" I say panicked

Mikasa put her hand on my shoulder "calm down, the police will find him and if they don't I will for sure, he is okay I know it"

She said calming me down, the day went so slowly, I was desperate to find out if Eren was okay. My grandpa picked me up from school, we turned on the radio in the car, this is what we first hear

'5 dead bodies found at abandoned house and one still missing, jean kireschstein and Conny springer were pronounced dead on the scene along with three policemen, Eld Jinn, Gunther Schultz and Mike Zacharias. If Eren Jaeger is found, please report to the police immediately'

Crap, Eren is missing...this is bad...I am breathing heavily and panicking, I was having a panic attack, my grandpa pulled over and calmed me down, he told me Eren was going to be okay and he will be found....but I don't know if that's the case...
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Wadup peeps, warning, next chapter is full to the brim of feels