Chapter 6: assuming the murderer

Eren's POV:
I carry on hugging Levi, bawling my eyes out. My mother came down to the basement, still in shock that I was back...and who this person hugging her son was.

"Eren...OH MY GOSH EREN YOUR ALIVE!!!" She said, tearing up

Levi broke the hug and smiled softly at me. I ran to my mother, launching my arms around her as we cried uncontrollably.

We had our moment before me, Levi and my mom went up to the living room to talk things out.

I introduced Levi but absolutely nothing about the fact hat he was a demon.

Le time skip~

It's been a few weeks now, Levi started coming to school and lives with me, he made friends with mikasa and Armin but ABSOLUTELY NOT REINER. In fact, they're rivals and it scares me a lot. Obviously,my friends know about Levi being a demon and they know not to tell. Anyway, it's the end of the school day, I've been caught up in daydreams and Levi is stood beside my desk

"Oi, Eren, let's go home, and by the way, I am only in human form, I still have the abilities of a demon and I could hear your thoughts all lesson and most of which were about me"

I blush

"Hehe..sorry"

"It's okay, in fact , I like that your daydreaming about me, it makes me happy, now, let's go, Armin mikasa and shithead— I mean Reiner are waiting outside of class" he says reaching his hand out to me which I gladly took hold of and walked out of the classroom.

"Took you long enough" Reiner said , arms folded, glaring at Levi only to earn a terrifying glare from Levi. What the hell am I gonna do to make them get along -_-

We get outside of the school, each of us parting as we make our way home. We approach the gloomy house, instead of making me scared, it made me happy because I met Levi and I saved him from there (god Eren you sound like a five year old) anyway, we get home ,I take the key out of my pocket, slotting it into the key hole in the door, one-handed seeing as I had a grip on Levi's hand with my other hand.

"We're back mom!" I shout smiling as we enter the house.

"Welcome home boys!" Carla shouted back

I had an idea to use my thoughts as a secret little language between me and Levi, 'upstairs?' I think ,earning a nod from Levi

"we'll be upstairs mom" I shout before heading upstairs ,into our room (yes ,I share a room with Levi now, calm yourselves fujioshi)

Levi shut the door behind him,
"Get a start on your math homework Eren, I'm doing mine now so I can help you with it"
He says

I'm absolutely hopeless at the subject and Levi won't help if he isn't doing it ,he would just be reading

"Finnnnneeeeee" I whine taking the homework sheet out of my bag before sitting at the desk with Levi, going through all of the work, once we finished it, I pace palm the desk, "that was hell"

"Tch..your the one talking" Levi said sarcastically

"Whatever.," I sit up and lean on his shoulder, Levi wrapping his arms around me smiling.

Le next day mid-lesson~

There is a knock on the door at class, the head teacher mr.pixis walked in

"Excuse me, may I take Eren for a moment please?" He said

"Of course, Eren grab your things" the teacher said

Hm? What could he want me for? I grab my bag and walk out of the classroom, mr.pixis and I walked into his office, but...there were two policemen stood in the room...what the fuck?!

"Take a seat mr.jaeger" mr.pixis said

I sit down in a chair in front of his desk

"So Eren, do you know anything about the deaths of Connie springer ,jean kireschstein and multiple policemen?" All of those images of the blood and gore of those people me and Levi killed flashed through my mind, Levi was listening to my thoughts during the conversations and was fuming.

My expression said it all, I was in sheer panic and fear ,and I was shaking like crazy, technically I did kill them and it make me sick to the stomach, how could I let such a thing ever happen, guilt spread over me, I had to confess, Levi heard this, dashing out of the classroom without permission, everyone in the school knew how obsessed Levi was with me and knew this was going to be bad. Though, when Levi got to mr.pixis' office, I wasn't there, in fact, I was down the hall, handcuffs on my wrists as two policemen lead me out of the building. Levi ran up but it was like he was invisible because I didn't turn around nor the policemen, but my hands reached out for Levi's as I held them softly ,"I'm so sorry Levi..." the policemen caught me doing this and yanked me away, at this point, Levi couldn't do anything.

Nothing

At

All

Or so it seemed