Chapter 11: Nightmares into reality

Eren's POV:

I assess the situation,what was going on? Why are my legs all wet and why won't Levi speak to me? Oh fuck...was that nightmare real?!

I tear up to the thought that somebody had taken Levi away from me, I watched it all, I watched the trigger on the gun be pulled without being able to do anything

"Levi?! LEVI?!" I really start to panic now, Levi is gone, it's all my damn fault!! Why do people die because of me?! Because I can't do anything about it?! Levi was all I had left! I need him! I LOVE him! And now he is gone!

I continue to cry like the helpless child I am, what is the point in anything now? I should probably kill myself before anyone else dies...the thought is interrupted by a faint voice in the distance.

((I am sorry for what monster I am going to bring into this story, killing stalking fans better buckle up, non killing stalking fans, they will learn who he his throughout the story))

A man was running over, shouting things I couldn't make out. He approached me and kneeled down, "Hey kid, are you okay?! I heard screaming and crying in the forest! What happened to you?!" He said.

"I'm not okay...the one person I have left in this world has been taken away from me...killed in a nightmare that became reality..." I say looking to the floor

The man was really tall and looked very strong, he had really dark eye bags and a hairstyle kinda like jean's and was wearing a black turtle-neck. He looked at me for a few seconds before saying something, "sorry if I'm wrong but are you Eren Jaeger?" He said ,I nod in response. "I'm sorry for what happened to you, Hey, I'll take you in, we can discuss things when we get home, Okay?" I nod again. We stood up, I held his hand so I didn't get lost as we walked out of the forest, to the house that actually wasn't far from the forest. The man typed the code into the keypad to get in the house, stepping inside with me. He led me to the living room where he sat down on a sofa in front of where I was sat.

"So you're Eren huh? I heard a lot about you, killed your friends?" I shake my head, "that's the rumour kid, what happened?"

"They collapsed under a demon attack and died, whereas I was taken hostage, but you can not tell anyone"

"Sure I won't tell, I can keep secrets, but you technically did kill some people didn't you?"

I nod in response

"I knew it, don't worry though, I'm a murderer too. In a fact, when you went all giant-mode or whatever, you broke everyone free, in fact, everyone wants you to join different gangs, your like the worlds most famous criminal"

"W-what...I don't wanna be in a gang or be a criminal, I just want to be normal..." I reply

"It's okay, hey, the news about your family broke out too, turns out your dad  killed himself too after your little visit, Hey, if you have no family, I'll adopt you"

"O-okay" I reply

"Hey, I gotta go out, I'll be around 10 minutes so stay here, Okay?"

"Okay"

He left ,as soon as the door shut, I took the chance to look around.

I walked down the hallway to see another person here, they were on an office-like chair and seemed to be cutting something up. They haven't noticed me I think. I walk up to their side, "Hey, watcha' doin'?" I ask, I seemed to surprise them, "I-I'm sorry, you should ignore me, I'm not all that important" I look confused for a second, "hm? Why would I want to ignore you? You seem nice" I say and smile at him. He looked shocked to see someone, a child to be exact, look happy in a place like this. Deep down in that smile was sorrow, depression and grief, but Eren learned how to mask it. "I am nice but I don't know if sangwoo would want anyone seeing me..." I climb up on the chair being mindful of the obvious injuries, hugging him, "it's okay! I'm sure he won't mind" he immediately hugged me back tightly, "oh god what did you do wrong to end up here, you're so precious and pure hearted" he said, tears falling from his cheeks, but before we knew it, sangwoo got back. He was calm about the situation that I had found him when he isn't supposed to be found, because he knew I wouldn't tell anyone. I was still hugging him when he came in.

"Cute" sangwoo said quietly as we looked over to him, I looked happy to see him whereas the boy I was hugging looked like he feared for his life. I got down from the chair and ran up to him, hugging him tightly, "you're back!" I smile. He patted my head, "yep, I see you've met yoon bum" he said, getting a nod from me. "That's good" he smiled at me

~five years later~

I take the blade out of the guys neck, what was I meant to do, he was gonna call the cops. It's been like 5 years now. Sangwoo taught me how to kill and fight and I joined a gang, Two other people there are Titan shifters too, Annie and Bertolt and another is meant to be joining today, I don't know who though. I although I'm the youngest, I'm the most skilled fighter there and the strongest too.

I walk over to Annie and Bertolt, "Hey, this is the new guy who joined" Bertolt said pointing to...REINER.

"What the fuck is he doing here?!, Oi Reiner get your ass over here!" I say angrily

Reiner walked over to me, "been a while hasn't it my dear Eren, told ya I wasn't gonna give up, I don't see Levi with you, what happened with you guys?"

Annie and Bertolt look scared as fuck for once. They know I flip out on anyone who mentions Levi, because his death still haunts me. I grab him by the shirt and push him to a tree, "I don't know who you think you are but to bring up Levi, how could you, you disgust me, you say your not giving up but you really should, anyway, what happened in those five years, decided to become a criminal like me hm? What happened to mikasa and Armin did you forget about them? Some fucking friend you are!"

"No eren, in fact, they're here too" those words make me freeze, dropping him and turning around to see mikasa and Armin stood there ,staring at what I've become. "I can't do this anymore..." I say, I've influenced my friends into a criminal life, what have I done?!

I start to walk away from the whole gang, obviously ,my five friends followed, "leave me the fuck alone! I've literally just ruined my friends lives, I'm fucking done with this bs!" I say angrily, "Eren, stop, you haven't done anything to affect our choices, WE chose this life not you so don't feel guilty, we missed you Eren...we fucking missed you so the least you could do is look at us" Armin cried, I turn around, "I'm sorry, I've not been myself over the past few years when Levi d-died"

"Levi died?! Oh my god Eren I'm so sorry!" Armin cried ,wrapping his arms around me, I hug him back, crying too, I'm used to crying now, everyone calls me a crybaby but they don't want me to hear or they might die, my violent nature says it all, I would kill anyone who thinks they can insult me or mention Levi in a bad way etc

"I'm trying so fucking hard to get him back..." I cry out

"Eren ,It'll be okay, I promise, but when somebody is dead you can't get them back" mikasa said

"Don't you think I know that?! But I still have a bit of hope just a little bit that he is still here! What if he didn't die?!"

"Eren, If you witnessed him dying, what does that tell you? He is gone Eren ,I hate to break it to you but he is..." mikasa said

She was right, I witnessed it all...I saw the trigger be pulled. I can't deal with this thought anymore, I try and focus on something else but it just haunted me, Levi's death just wouldn't leave my mind, it hurts...I feel dizzy...