Chapter 8: im coming home pt1

Eren's POV:

Ymir and I break out into Titan form, practically breaking a lot of the prison building. I gain control of what I'm doing and start running alongside Ymir, she parted one way and I parted another.

~5 hours later~

I've been running for so long...I'm lost...in the middle of nowhere, it's only a matter of time before I collapse ...hold on...I can see a city in the distance. I keep on running and running, my life depends on this!

I stop before I hit the city ,this is the place where I live. The last thing I need is people seeing me like this, finally I collapse, everything goes pitch black as I hit the ground.

Levi's POV:

Its not even been a day without Eren and I feel so lonely, somehow...I sense he is close. I haven't went home today, not without Eren. Carla must be worried sick...

I start to hear faint footsteps , getting louder and louder, at the same time, I feel Eren getting closer. I stop walking on the empty streets I've been around all day and turn to where I think Eren is, running as fast as I can until I spot ... oh fuck... Eren is still a Titan?!

I instantly focus on getting him out of there, I jump up onto his back and take a blade from my pocket (I always keep a blade for self-defence and mostly Eren-defence) I grip the blade tightly in two hands

"From the back of the head to the nape of the neck...10 centimetres across and 1 meter down!"

I pierce the flesh on the nape of the Titan, revealing Eren's back.

"EREN!!"

I shout and continue to stab around the flesh until I throw the blade away and start pulling him out.

Eventually, I got his upper body free from the Titan flesh. I hug him close to me so tightly

"Eren you gotta wake up, I can't get you out on my own.."

I feel tears falling from my eyes as Eren started to open his eyes

Eren's POV:

My eyes flutter open to a blurry image of...Levi! I hold onto him like a lifeline, Crying my eyes out.

I'm shaking so much, still half trapped in this Titan body

"I'm so sorry Levi!" I cry out

"Don't you dare apologise! I got you into this damn mess and I'm gonna get you out of it! We just need to get you out of this Titan body first"

"Right...but, I can't feel my legs ... they're completely numb..."

"I'll carry you, try and use your upper body to get your legs free"

I nod, after a while, we pried my legs out of the decaying Titan flesh. Levi picked me up bridal-style and jumped down

"Let's go home Eren..."