Winner Takes All ♡

"And here he is, ladies and gentlemen, Lucas Scott. What's happening, baby? 137 and 3 going into tonight's contest." Mouth shouted into the microphone as Claudia sat beside him watching Lucas play. Junk had his arm over Claudia's legs. 

"He sucks." Junk shouted as Claudia laughed. Junk looked up at her and smiled. The two of them had a weird flirtious relationship but everyone knew they were never going to be a thing. 

 "And as a special bonus, we're joined in the booth by Junk Moreti." Mouth shouted like an announcer.

"You don't have a booth." Junk retorted as Claudia rested her legs over Junk's shoulder making his arms fall down to his sides. She was wearing her famous bell bottoms jeans and her Stevie Knicks top.

" Actually, he's 138 and 3." Jimi replied like an announcer as well.

"Jeez, Edwards, but you can't remember to run a bar of soap under your pits? You smell bad, man. You're ripe." Junk snapped back and Claudia hit Junk's chest with her boots.

"Oh Junk shut up!" Claudia laughed still looking at Lucas.

"Lucas Scott with the ball. And he currently nurses a big winning streak. Come on. 14-13, game point for team Scott. Oh!" Mouth shouted excitable. 

"Go Lucas!" Claudia shouted clapping her hands.

"For those of you at home, Lucas wears his black shorts tonight with his traditional white high-tops." Mouth added as Lucas shot hoops.

They had finished playing and everyone was sitting on the small bleachers. 

"You guys remember Tom Dugan from grade school?" Junk asked and everyone nodded their heads.

"He used to live next door to you, right?" Lucas asked and Junk nodded his head. 

"Some guy snapped him with a wet towel, and he lost one of his testicles." Junk replied and Claudia jumped off the bleachers laughing. 

"Come on." Claudia laughed and Junk just nodded his head. "I am going to help your mom at the cafe. Bye Boys." Claudia shouted before walking off and waving at them from behind. 

Lucas got back to the cafe and smiled at Claudia.

"You are joining the cheerleading team!" Lucas shouted and Claudia rolled her eyes.

"You didn't speak to her." Claudia challenged and Lucas nodded his head smirking. Claudia hated the concept of cheerleading, she thought it was just a bunch of bimbos parading around to get boys attention.

"Oh but I did. She nearly hit me with her car and she told me to move out the way." Lucas laughed and Claudia raised her eyebrows and huffed.

"I will join the cheerleaders! Go Ravens!" She shouted sarcastically as Karen walked in with Chili. Claudia picked up a magazine and smiled at Lucas. "The magazine pages are sticky again. Little pervs. Oh, hey, Luke. You been reading this?" Claudia asked smirking. Lucas chuckled to himself.

"Is that the "why do I hang out with these people?" Issue, because you're on the cover of that, right?" Lucas retorted back and Haley walked into the cafe.

"No, actually, it's the "my best friend is an idiot" issue, and there you are." Haley laughed taking Claudia's side. Lucas scoffed at his two best friends.

"Haley, would you like to join us?" Karen asked as Lucas and Claudia got a bowl of chilli.

"Hell, yes." Haley shouted as everyone sat down at the table.