The Games That Play Us

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome Tree Hill Raven's basketball, brought to you by web cast at Ravenshoops.com. I'm Mouth McFadden and the playoffs are finally here, so throw out the perfect record, if the raven's lose this one, the season is over." Mouth said as he commentated the play offs.

Claudia was sitting outside of the school looking at pictures of Nathan. She missed him, but knew that she couldn't crawl back to him.

"Don't think I haven't noticed your part in all this." Dan said scaring Claudia, she turned around to look at Dan. "You know, Claudia, if you're going to manipulate him, you should aim a little higher. And remember, pay back is hell." Dan said and he started to walk away but turned around. "Oh, uh, by the way, nice tattoo. Real classy." He taunted and Claudia just rolled her eyes at him.

"Just moments away from the beginning of this playoff game. Winners advance. To the losers, well, their season is over. Dan Scott is standing in for coach Whitey Durham who is out with an illness. Not sure who signed off on that one, but let's hope Coach Durham gets well soon." Mouth commentated as Nathan looked around the stalls.

"You alright?" Lucas asked Nathan who wanted to see Claudia.

"Have you seen Claudia?" Nathan asked concerned and Lucas shook his head.

"No." Lucas replied.

Peyton dropped Claudia off at her house, Claudia was shocked to see Nathan standing outside of her house in the rain. Claudia was honestly surprised that her dad hadn't chased him off.

"Nathan, you're soaked. What are you doing?" Claudia exclaimed running up to Nathan.

"I just went for a run to clear my head, I guess this is where I ended up. Look, Claudia, the picture of Peyton didn't mean anything, okay?" Nathan replied sincerely, he was desperately wanting his girlfriend back.

"It did to me. Clearly you still have feelings for her." Claudia replied holding her arms, Claudia was wearing only shorts and a strappy top. Nathan took off his jumper.

"I saved that picture back when we were still dating. The other ones too, you can go back and look. Her web cam hasn't even been in her closet for months." Nathan explained as she threw his jumper over Claudia who wrapped it around her bare arms.

"Why didn't you tell me that last week?" Claudia asked looking up at him.

"Because, I should have deleted those images a long time ago. I just felt bad because I didn't do it. Besides, Claudia, I don't want Peyton. I want you." Nathan stated, that just made Claudia smile on the inside.

"Is that it?" Claudia asked bluntly.

"You know, my pride says yeah, that's it. Just walk away and let Claudia deal with the fact that she's clearly threatened by a sexual relationship." Nathan stated before he took a deep breath. "But my heart says, just forget about your pride you idiot. You love this girl. And even if you're going to catch pneumonia, your ass is going to stand out here in the rain till you convince her to forgive you. So come on, Claude, just meet me half way here?" Nathan asked pleadingly.

"Why should I?" Claudia asked. Nathan looked down at Claudia as she wrapped his jumper around her.

"Because I'm sorry. Because I love you." Nathan said sincerely before he began smirking. "And Because you're looking really hot standing out here in the rain, and I'm thinking, I have to kiss you." Nathan continued and Claudia laughed.

"Well, if you have to." Claudia said smiling, Nathan grabbed the jumper and pulled Claudia closer to him and they started kissing. 

 Claudia was at the basketball game and she was walking through the stands, she sat down beside Keith and Haley.