What Is and What Should Never Be

Claudia was sitting on her chair messing around with lyrics in her notebook. Nathan woke up slowly and looked over at her.

"I had the weirdest dream, that there was this rapping at my window at 4 o'clock in the morning followed by my boyfriend, who has his own apartment by the way, asking if he can crash in my room. Wait a second." Claudia explained laughing.

"I had to get out of there." Nathan smiled.

"Did I mention this is a recurring dream? This is, what? Like the fourth time in two weeks? Not that I'm complaining but it does defeat the purpose of having your own place." Claudia replied smiling.

"Tim keeps bringing over all these hot chicks. Which is a problem because none of them are you." Nathan smiled sweetly as Claudia grinned at him.

"Uh huh." Claudia muttered as she moved her chair closer to the bed.

"That place is like party central. It's not even my party." Nathan groaned sitting up.

"Well maybe it should be. Oh we should throw our own party, like a take-back-the-party party." Claudia exclaimed.

"Alright. Let's do it. How about this Saturday?" Nathan asked and Claudia grinned at him.

"Sounds good I'm free." Claudia smiled.

"Done. You've got to plan it though. And make sure it's kind of low-key. Just a few friends, you know!" Nathan asked.

"Okay. So much fun!" Claudia exclaimed and Nathan grinned at her. "Now crawl back out the window before my parents wake up and hear you." Claudia warned.

"Hear what? This?" Nathan asked as he pulled Claudia onto the bed. He began to ticked her and Claudia screamed.

"Oh shoot! Just don't tickle me!" Claudia screamed as she laughed.

___

"Hey, Peyton." Claudia smiled walking up to her in the outside school corridors. 

"What's up?" Peyton said smiling at her friend.

"Nathan and I are having a little thing at his place on Saturday." Claudia began to say.

"Claudia Stone, party girl." Peyton joked and Claudia rolled her eyes.

"Yeah it's not going to be that big of a deal but he said that I could invite who ever I want, so do you want to come?" Claudia asked and Peyton grinned at her.

"Hell Yeah!" Peyton exclaimed and Claudia nodded her head.

"Alright, I'll see you there." Claudia replied a purple patterned jumpsuit and flip flops, her hair was in two braids.

"Later." Peyton said as she walked away.

___

Nathan and Tim were playing video games as Claudia walked into the apartment with groceries. 

"Hey." Claudia exclaimed in her cute accent as she walked into his place.

"Hey." Nathan said as he paused the game and walked into the kitchen with her. 

"I got everything but the drinks." Claudia said putting the groceries on the counter.

"You know, if you need some cash I've got some from selling the car." Nathan offered but Claudia shook her head.

"No, this party's totally on me." Claudia stated as Tim un-paused the game and continued playing. "But listen, I ran into some extra people and I didn't want to say no. But it's going to be low-key, I promise." Claudia said but boy was she wrong.