Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

 - Liam's POV -

Day 2: 

Ugh. I didn't sleep a wink.

I was up all night thinking about Him. I can't even think his name anymore without blushing.

Why is this happening?

Why now?

Why me?

I sighed.

...I still haven't even begun to think about what I'm gonna do now. I guess I'll just have to try and figure out if this is more than physical...

Oh god. What if it is? Does that make m-

You know who casually walked through my room and into the bathroom in his boxers. What the actual fuck. I tried to say something:

"O...Oi! What are you doing?" I managed to get out. He turned around and stared back at me looking kind of shocked, I guess he thought I was asleep.

"O...Oh! Morning Liam!" He said. I couldn't help but look him up and down. He was shirtless for Christ sake, and to add to that, he was wearing those ass tight Calvin Klein briefs. You know, the ones that are black and sit on your hip bones. My stare went from his bare shoulders down to his chest and ab muscles, then to the V his hip bones made as they went into his und-

"You alright, Liam?" Niall interrupted.

Oh crap, how long was I staring, did he notice?

"Ye-Yeah..." I stuttered out.

Get it together Liam.

"The hot water's out in my shower, so I was just gonna use yours..." Niall said awkwardly.

Crap, he must have noticed. Damn it! Quick, say something!

"Go right ahead, I'll meet you downstairs." I said as I got up and walked out the door.

 Great job Liam; fleeing the scene and managing to look anything but casual. Well done.

As soon as I shut the door behind me I almost fell apart. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I collapsed under the pressure against my door. I slid down to the floor and sat there leaning against it with my head in my hands.

This is not good. I can't even be around him without giving myself a heart attack. And to top it off, it took all I had to stop myself from pouncing on him then and there.

I licked my lips.

Oh that'd be glorious... to push him up against a wall and smash my lips onto his, to trail my lips down his neck as he gasped and wove his hands into my hair, to tug at the belt of his jeans to try and- Holy crap, snap out of it you idiot.

Well, I'm definitely attracted to him. There's no fucking doubt about that. But is that it or do I actually like him..? I've got to find out but... how? I can't even think his name without bein-

"Liam?"

My thoughts were interrupted once again.

This is gonna happen a lot now, isn't it?

I looked up to see Harry staring down at me. He looked concerned. "You alright?" He asked; bending down to my level.