Chapter 45

Chapter 45:

-          Liam’s POV –

Day 60:

I woke up on the couch to the sound of Louis and Harry whispering over at the breakfast bar. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes.

What the hell is going o-

Suddenly everything that had happened yesterday came back to me and I jumped to my feet; scaring Harry and Louis in the process.

“Wha! H-How long have you been there?!” Louis cried out. He seemed on edge. I narrowed my eyes at him.

Something’s up...

“I must’ve passed out on the couch last night, where’s Niall?” I asked. Harry and Louis shook their heads.

“We haven’t seen him since yesterday...” Louis answered. I felt a knot form in the pit of my stomach. I started to get a bad feeling. I bolted upstairs and into Niall’s room; praying that he’d be in there. He wasn’t. I ran back down the hallway and stopped at the door of my room; noticing that it was shut. I jerked the handle and swung the door open; only to find that my room was empty as well. I started to panic. I ran back downstairs and into the kitchen. I ripped my phone from my pocket and was about to call Security when suddenly my phone started to ring in my hand. I hit answer and held my phone up to my ear; frowning at the unknown number.

“What?!” I snapped. The other end was silent for a moment before I heard a sound that I hated to my very core.

The sound of Amy’s voice.

“Morning Liam! What’s going on?” She chimed happily. I clenched a fist. I heard Zayn come down the stairs and Harry and Louis rushed over to him; signalling for him to be quiet. I turned to face away from them:

“What the fuck do you want?” I said coldly. I could feel Dark Liam starting to bubble to the surface and I wasn’t stopping it. Amy laughed on the other end of the line:

“Well... I have Niall here with me. Do you want to say hello?” She teased. I tensed and almost snapped my phone in half.

“What have you done with Niall?” I snapped. Oh look, he’s out again. I heard the others shift behind me.

“Ohh, nothing much... but I just wanted you to hear something now that you’re listening to me.” She sneered. I heard the sound of a door opening, followed by her laughter in the background:

“What the hell do you want this time?” Niall’s voice asked. The sound was all distorted, as if he was standing far away from the phone. I had to brace myself against one of the chairs to stop my knees from giving out. Amy’s sadistic laugh rang through the phone.

“Don’t be so cold! What would your boyfriend say if he heard you talking like that?” She sung.

“Do you mean Liam? You leave him the fuck out of this!” He yelled. I tightened my grip on the chair.

“Why, don’t you want to talk about the guy that you love?” She asked. My heart throbbed inside my chest.

“I don’t love him.” Niall spat.

Stab.

I actually gasped and the phone fell from my hand and landed on the breakfast bar. My knees started to give out and I felt a pair of arms catch me from behind. Louis stepped in front of me and picked up the phone; putting it on loud speaker: