Chapter I

- Adelaide -

  "Adelaide! Wake up!"Fred's voice echoed, and I woke up glaring at him, he grinned cheekily, while I sat there still glaring at him,

  "Don't call me that! I don't like it!"I hissed, and he rolled his eyes. He knows well that I don't like being called Adelaide, it's just too long.

  "Whatever, go get ready because we're going to the World Cup!"He said, his voice full of excitement. I know the twins like Quidditch so much, and they couldn't wait for an event like this.

  "Okay, okay. I'm up! Get out!"I said, pushing him out of my room. I'm so close with the twins, more than my twin brother. Ronald, and his friends Hermione and Harry. I'm a friend of Hermione, but not the best of friends. Same goes with Harry.

  "Why?"He asked, pouting. Okay, this tomato is obviously joking. I'm a freaking girl! I need my sweet time to get dressed, not like boys.

  "Are you dumb? Oh yes, your O.W.L.S speak about how much you are intelligent!"I said, and he playfully glared at me,

  "Hey, my O.W.L.S are great!"He defended and I rolled my eyes,

  "Yeah, yeah, sure."I said, and he chuckled and got out of the room nicely. Ah, some peaceful time in my sweet bed.

  "Adelaide! Don't be late!"Fred called again, that prat! He called me Adelaide again.

  "That's not my name!"I shouted, and I heard him laughing with George.

  Welcome to my world, my brothers like to annoy me. Especially the twins, they call me by my first full name to annoy me. I get annoyed by them just saying the first letter! I hate my name, I like being called Led, Addie, Dellie, Della, Del. Most of my friends call me Del, it's better than Adelaide, though.

  I got dressed and went downstairs, I saw Harry and Hermione sitting with Ron on the dinning table, and mum was cooking.

  "Good morning, Del sweetie. Food is going to be ready soon"Mum said, smiling at me and I nodded. I sat down on the dinning table beside Harry, and he smiled at me.

  "Good morning, Del"He greeted, and I smiled at him a little. It was a bit awkward for both of us, cause he knows me as Ron's lonely sister that always buries herself behind books.

  "Hello, Harry"I said, softly to him. I didn't want to creep them out, sure I didn't know them well, but just because they're our guests I have to treat them right.

  "So, what kind of pranks that the Queen Of Mischief will pull this year? She is modern! She changes her style every year!"Ron exclaimed, and Hermione rolled her eyes, but smiled a little.

  "Ron, aren't you already a fan of Krum? What made you change your mind?"She teased, and I chuckled. He groaned, knowing we won't let it go easily,

  "Looks like our little Ron is crushing on the Queen"I said, pinching his cheek. They reddened, and I laughed. Oh Ronny, if you only knew that your twin sister is the Queen of Mischief.

************

  "Arthur! Over here!"A man called dad, and Dad grinned.

  "Amos!"Dad exclaimed. We walked over to him, and he shook dad's hand, 'Amos' was holding an old and moldy boot in his right hand,

  "Ron, are you looking for your other boot? It's in the man's hand"I joked, and he glared at me. While Harry and Hermione laughed,

  "Shut up, Del"He muttered, and I just chuckled. Dad turned to us, along with Amos and he smiled.