Chapter IV

-Adelaide-

  I woke up at six am, that was so early! And waking up early isn't a habit of mine, but that's the first day of school.

  Which means, The Queen of Mischief must starts today, I went to the bathroom quietly and took a shower. I wore my uniform, aka the Queen of Mischief clothes, and walked out of the bathroom as quiet as possible.

  Quickly I went to the Great Hall, I opened the doors slowly, and found no body there. I walked to the Slytherine's table, and put a trick on it, I went to Parkinson and Malfoy's usual seat and made a prank on it. I chuckled silently, and I went to the Black Lake.

  As I was pulling the prank, a voice stopped me,

  "Who are you?"It was Harry, I turned around slowly, and he gasped. I smiled a little and he just stared at me.

  "You really don't know.. Well, I'm the Queen of Mischief, nice to meet you.. Harry Potter,"I said, smirking and he stared wide-eyed at me, I didn't expect to meet him.

  "What are you doing?"He asked, and I laughed. He just stared at me like this in confusion.

  "What a dumb question coming from you, Mr. Potter. What do you think I'm doing, feeding the birds?"I said sarcastically and he blushed in embarrassment.

  "Sorry, it's just.. It's an honor to finally meet you,"He said smiling, the Adelaide inside me felt so happy at those words which warmed her heart very much.

  "The pleasure is mine, now if you will excuse me, I've got business to finish,"I said, as I was ready to leave, but he stopped me,

  "Wait! I want to ask you something.. If you don't mind of course!"He said, and I smiled nodding at him, and he took a deep breath.

  "I don't know how to say this but, um.."He trailed and I waited patiently for him to speak,

  "I like this girl, who I didn't get close to .. But, she's really beautiful, funny and caring .. She's just perfect."He said dreamily, I felt that feeling which I couldn't understand.. It was both good and bad feeling, good because hope filled me that I was that girl .. And bad, because it might not be me, and it might be another girl.

  "Well, from my experience, I think you should just go ahead and tell her how you really feel about her.. She might be returning those feelings."I said, and he smiled. But it quickly faded,

  "And if not?!"He asked, and I patted his shoulder,

"Then, know it's for the best, and focus on what you're doing and move on.. Now, if you'll excuse me, I got some pranks to do.."I said skipping away before returning back to look at Harry,

  "Oh, Nice to meet you Potter! And tell the Weasley twins that I'm a big fan!"I yelled.

***

  I went back to my dorm and changed into uniform, everyone started to wake up, except for Fay of course.

  "Fay, wake up.. Fay, you gotta wake up! Last warning Dunbar, okay.. Suit yourself."I said, as I went to the bathroom and filled a bottle of hot water.

  I went to see that Fay was still asleep, I opened the bottle and spilt the hot water on her.

  "Oh my goodness! Del! I'm so gonna kill you,"She screamed and I sent her a fake smile.

  "Welcome."

***

  While I was walking with Hermione, the twins appeared, I huffed and stopped.