Chapter II

"It's really nice to meet you, Cedric."I said, as we walked together. The twins were looking at me like they have just seen me kissing bloody Baron.

  I walked with Ced the whole way to the tent. He was actually a great boy, also he had an interest in the Queen of Mischief. Aka me. His dad called him over, and as fast as he walked away. The twin came to my side.

  "Looks like our little Del is growing up Freddy!"George said, smirking at me, and I just rolled my eyes. They're making a big deal of it.

  "Yes, she is. Ah, give me a moment to describe how I feel."Fred said, pretending to cry, and wiping a tear away. Oh god, how did I manage to live with idiots like them?

  "Oh, shut up you arses. It's nothing, we were just walking together! Don't make a freaking big deal of it!"I exclaimed, as Harry and Hermione looked at me. My face reddened, and I just glared at the twins.

  "Can you lend me quarter of your tongue?! I still don't know how you are a girl!"George said, and I looked at him smiling sheepishly,

  "Like that,"I said, flipping my hair a little, and he rolled his eyes, and kept walking. Ginny joined me and we walked in silence.

  Nobody knows about me being the way I acted with the twins, except for them. I did this once in the third year when Malfoy made fun of Harry. And I just shut him up till now, he can't do or say anything to me again. I just taught him that he can't ruin our life.

  "We are here kids!"Dad announced, and we got inside the tent. I smiled peacefully at the sight in front of me.

  "I love magic."Harry whispered beside me. He looked at me, and smiled shyly. I smiled softly and we walked inside, I threw myself on the couch and let out a groan,

  "My feet are hurting me!"I said, touching me feet, which were killing me. I'm the freaking Queen of Mischief! How could a walk like that make me exhausted?!

  "Just rest sweetie,"Dad said, comforting me. I smiled and I saw the guys painting their face, Fred saw me and winked.

  "Why don't you come and paint your face, Delly?"He said, teasing me, and I sent him a look that said, 'Are you out of your mind?'

  "Yes, why don't you, Del?"Hermione asked, and my innocent self appeared,

  "No, thank you Hermione. I'm not really into Quidditch,"I said, and the twins snickered, and I sent them a glare.

  "It'd be awesome if you put on some colors!"Harry suggested and I felt myself getting red. Tell you a little secret? I've always had feelings for Harry. But I stopped them because I knew that he wouldn't even look at me.

  "I will, if it's green."I said, smiling at Ron, who rolled his eyes. I chuckled, as Ginny sat me down and started painting my face.

  After half an hour, we had finished painting our faces, and it was time for us to leave.

  "Come on kids, team up. The twins, take Addie with you,"Dad ordered, and the twins saluted him, and I laughed at their behavior.

  "Ron with Harry and Hermione, and Ginny is with me and Percy."He said, and we all started walking.

  We arrived at the stadium where the match will be played. I looked at it in awe, and smiled. It looked so beautiful. The lights were amazing and shining into the sky. Helium balloons flying in the sky, some were the flags colors of Bulgaria and Ireland.

  "It's amazing!"Hermione exclaimed in awe, and we all agreed. We went up the stairs, and the cheers were getting louder and louder. Meaning we're getting closer.