Chapter III

-Adelaide-

  It's been a week since the incident, and everything is fine now. Currently, I'm with the twins getting ready to get on the train.

  "Fred, George. Keep an eye on Addie, you know, she's so fragile and quiet."Mum advised, and I was trying so hard not to laugh, because it was funny that under that mask was a sly, foxy girl.

  "No mum, it's fine. I will be fine on my own,"I said, and she kissed my forehead, hugging me. And I went and hugged dad too, then I went on the train and waved at my parents once more.

  "You sly little girl, how could you be so innocent?"Fred asked, and I just smiled smugly,

  "I suffered a lot,"I sighed dramatically, and him and George rolled their eyes,

  "You say this like someone threw unforgivable curse at you,"George said, and I tensed. It's like they knew. An unforgivable curse was thrown at me when I was in my third year. It was the Cruciatus Curse. I went to the hospital wing for a week, everyone thought I fell or something like that. But the truth was I was attacked, Peter Pattigrew attacked me, but he meant to attack the Queen of Mischief. Not Adelaide Weasley.

  Sirius Black who brought me to the hospital wing. Also that day, Ginny told me that Harry visited me, and he was crying. And waited for me to wake up.

  "Led.. Are you alright?"Fred asked, and his eyes are full of concern now. I looked up at George and my face hardened,

  "Just fine! See you, at school."I said sharply, as I walked away from them tears rolling down my cheek. I still remember it so well,

-Flashback-

  I was walking at night, with the Marauders map in my hand. Then, I heard something moving. I quickly turned around, hiding the map in my shirt,

  "Who's there?"I asked, as I tried to keep my voice steady. Then a shadow hovered over me and I started to scream,

  "Shut up! Crucio!"They screamed, and unbearable pain fill my whole body. I felt like I couldn't breathe, like a thousand of knives were cutting every organ in my body, it hurt like hell.

  I screamed hoping someone would hear me, but unfortunately no one came, although there were prefects duets. The pain grew, and grew, then it stopped, and I blacked out.

-End of flashback-

  I was still crying, when I hit a hard body, and fell down on my butt.

  "Hey, watch it!"Malfoy's voice sneered, and I quickly wiped my tears. I got up, but he caught my hand, and looked at me.

  And for the first time I've seen Malfoy looking at me with worry and concern.

  "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"He asked, and I glared at him.

  "That's non of your business Malfoy! Now, move out of the way!"I ordered, and he just raised an eyebrow,

  "Even when you're crying you still has this sharp tongue of yours,"Draco said, and I slapped him across the face,

  "Stay. Away. From. Me,"I said, stopping in every word. I walked away, and I left him standing there speechless.

  I went inside a cabin and started crying again, why do I have such a bad life? Why is it so eventful?!

  Goodness, I hate my life so much. The cabin door opened, and it
revealed Fay Dunbar. My best friend.