Prologue

Adelaide Weasley, ringing a bell? Yes, daughter of Arthur and Molly Weasley and twin sister of Ronald Weasley and younger sister of Charlie, Bill, Percy, Fred and George Weasley. Older sister of Ginny Weasley.

  She is known for being a lonely, a wormbook to be exact. A shy Gryffindor, her family was shocked when she was sorted in Gryffindor. But pleased at the same time.

  She instantly became friends with the Boy on Fire, Seamus Finnigan, after that she became friends with Dean Thomas as well and Fay Dunbar, those were her very trusted friends, she acted herself with them, and they became her second family.

  She wasn't best friends with Hermione Granger and Harry Potter, she didn't join their journey, she kept it to herself. She never liked to be part of a problem.

  That was until second year, she was the one who opened the Chamber Of Secrets. When Lucius Malfoy put Tom Riddle's diary in what supposed to be Ginny's bag, it was actually Adelaide's bag, and she was captured until Harry saved her.

  After that she became more opened, she asked her pranksters brothers for advice and they showed her some of their amazing pranks. 

  She became more interested in pranks, she worked on herself a lot to improve her pranking skills, she worked hard.

  And she became the most famous prankster anyone has ever heard of, the unstoppable prankster, she was just as Excellent as The Marauders.

  She was.. Adelaide Weasley, The Queen Of Mischief.

  Holland Roden as Adelaide Eve Weasley