Chapter VIII

- Adelaide -

  It's been a few days since I started dating Harry, everything was perfect for me. I mean, surely we're pretty young for the word 'love' but, I think both of us understand what's the meaning of love, and I trust Harry with all my heart.

  We both agreed to keep our relationship a secret, so he won't deal with my oh-so-overprotective-brothers, especially Ron, who would bury Harry alive if he found out that Harry is dating his twin sister.

All of us were gathered around the table chatting, I was sitting next to Fay, and Seamus and Dean were sitting across from us, so we all can talk freely.

  Just then, Harry entered the Great Hall with my brother, Ron, and Hermione. When Harry saw me, his face brightened up, and picked up his pace sitting next to me, I smiled at him. And I could feel all the eyes of our friends were at us,

  "Good morning, Led."Harry greeted, and I smiled.

  "Morning Harry... Ron, Hermione"I said, and we ate breakfast in silence, I felt Harry's hand on my thigh, and I put my hand over his holding it,

  I saw Fred and George entering the Hall, and I smirked, ready to tease again about that scene when they turned old. They sat across from Harry and I, mumbling 'Morning'

  "Good morning, grandpas, did you lose your dentures?"I asked, and they both glared at me, and I earned a few chuckles,

  "Tell you where we could find them?"Fred fired back, and I rolled my eyes, and stood up, Harry looking at you immediately.

  "Where are you going?"He asked, and everyone gave him odd looks, I gave him a look, and I pulled Fay up with me,

  "We've Charms now, did you forget?"I asked, and Hermione stood up as well, making Harry, Ron, Dean and Seamus stand up.

  "Yeah, let's go our else we will be late!"Hermione said, and she walked with Fay and I, leaving the four boys walking together.

***

  Class went well, I sat next to Fay, so I won't make a scene, because everybody kept throwing glances at Harry and I, which I didn't miss.

  We were walking when all of sudden Collin appeared out of nowhere and screamed,

  "THEY'RE ANNOUNCING THE COMPETITORS OF THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT!"

  I glared at him for scaring me like that, and he just blushed, running away, I mean.. I know he has a crush on me, he spilled it out in front of my sister Ginny, and she told me.

  "Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's see who got chosen, I bet Cedric was chosen as Hogwarts' competitor,"Fay said, and I rolled my eyes, and we walked to the Great Hall.

   I sat between Harry and Ron, Seamus was next to Harry, while Dean was sitting next to Ron, Hermione and Fay sat on the desk that was above ours,

  "Silence please!"Dumbledore clapped his hands getting everyone's attention, "Now the moment you've all been waiting for. The champion selection"He shouted waving his hands around making sheets flew out of the goblet and turned to bright blue color.

  "The Durmstrang champion is...Viktor Krum!"He said and Viktor got up and walked to Dumbledore and shook his hand, "Now...The Beauxbatons champion is.."He stopped, opening the parchment.

  "Fleur Delacour!"He called and Fleur got up and we clapped for her, and I saw Ron looking at her dreamily. I nudged Harry and he saw Ron and chuckled, he grabbed my hand holding it.