Chapter VI

- Adelaide -

  Okay, so. Turns out that things between Harry and I became complicated, like when I see him staring at me, he quickly looks away, and the same goes for me. And Seamus now is a pain in the ass! Like he couldn't spend a time without me in it! I mean, I like hanging with Seamus, but now he is acting clingy. And it annoyed the hell out of me.

  "Come on Leddie! We're going to be late!"I heard Hermoine calling and I rolled my eyes. Sure I like Hermione, but she is really energetic!

   "I'm out now, Happy?"I said, as I closed the bathroom's door behind me, Fay was already up, and we greeted each other with our "Hand shake"

  People thought that we were weird, like how are the girls? But we don't give a damn, we are just ourselves.

  "Yes, Now let's go!"She smiled and dragged me, in return I dragged Fay and we walked out the room and I saw our friends from Gryffindor. I smiled at them and waved.

  Lately, Hermione taught me to be more outgoing, like I should be myself, and then everyone will love me. I was grateful to have a friend like Hermione, sure I have Fay, but Fay will always be my best friend.

  "G'morning!"I greeted cheerfully, as we sat down on the table, Harry looked up at me, then quickly looked away. I sighed, putting a smile on my face,

  "Good morning, Harry,"I said, getting his attention, and he smiled a little bit in return. Fay wiggled her eyebrows at me, and I shook my head.

  Breakfast was awfully silent, and the awkwardness between Harry and it could be felt from Azkaban, but I decided to act like a Gryffindor for a bit, as it was time to go to class.

  Before Seamus could say anything I turned to Harry,

  "Hey, Harry, would you like to walk with me to D.A.D.A?"I asked, and he stared at me wide-eyed, but quickly nodded,

  "Yeah! Sure!"He said, as I smiled and we both got up and walked to class, and I didn't miss the glare that Seamus gave us,

  We were walking in an awkward silence again, and I stopped walking making Harry stop as well,

  "Why do you always try to be as far away as possible from me? Do I make you disgusted?"I said, hurt obvious in my voice, he quickly shook his head,

  "No! Not like that! I'm glad that you finally opened up to me! To us! I really like your company, it's just.. I wish I could tell you, it's complicated,"Harry said, as he ran a hand through his hair and I nodded.

  "Okay, I'm sorry."I apologized, and he shook his head smiling and grabbed my hand and my heart skipped a beat, I smiled.

  "No, I am sorry, now enough with the apologizing let's go, shall we?"He said, and I nodded linking arms with him.

******

  We entered the class, and I saw Seamus sitting alone, when he saw me he smiled and waved at me,

  "Hey, Addie! Saved you a seat!"He said, and I had to bite my tongue, because I was frustrated! Harry smiled at me

  "Go, it's fine,"Harry said, and I nodded hesitantly, and I sat next to Seamus glaring at him,

 "What was that?!"I asked, and he looked at me innocently,

"What was what?"Seamus replied, and I glared daggers at him,

  "Don't fuck with me, Finnigan! You know what's wrong,"I growled, and he smirked.

  "Well, you said you'd walk with Harry, you never said anything about sitting next to him in the class,"He replied wittily, and I raised my left eyebrow impressed.