Chapter 20

I laughed like a little girl and then leaned forward into his shoulder taking in his scent that I had missed so dearly while I was away. I had gotten myself together and I had gotten the guy of my dreams, my life was finally where I had pictured it being for once.

"Mel, love, my knees are kind of killing me" he mumbled quietly after a while.

"Oh, sorry" I said backing away watching him groan as he pulled his lean body from the floor.

As he stood he grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the chair as well. The next thing I knew he had hoisted me from the ground and I was now clinging to his body as he tromped up the stairs.

"And where do you think you're taking me Mr. Styles" I laughed into his shoulder blades, shrieking as he stumbled onto the landing and almost dropping me to a sure death down the staircase.

"Its been three months since I saw you Mel, those clothes are coming off" he growled into my ear and the feeling in the room changed from playful to passionate. We had yet to do much of anything physically, I had yet to do anything with anyone physically, not willingly at least, I guess it was now or never.

His lips brushed across my jaw before making their way down my neck and onto my collar bone. I tangled my fingers into curls as I felt his hands pushing the skirt of my dress up and onto my stomach. I pushed all my weight against him and eventually he felt it and we stumbled backwards into my room and toppled onto the bed. We both fell apart into laughter, this was exciting and new and wonderful.

"Come here" he whispered grabbing me by my waist and pulling me on top of him. I could feel his bulge through his tight pants and I felt my heart start to race.

"Breathe Mel" he said into the kiss before pulling away and yanking the dress over my head.

I suddenly became very aware of my granny panties and less than attractive nude bra but then they were on the floor and I forgot they even existed. I reached down for his belt but fumbled as I tried to slide the worn leather through the buckle. We fell again into a fit of giggles and Harry did it for me with a sexy smile a devious wink as he whipped it off and tossed it on the floor.

"Are you sure you wanna do this" he asked leaning over me, holding his weight on one elbow as his other hand stroked my cheek.

"You have to take it slow, I haven't ever done this...consensually, I don't know how to really, I-I just...." We were about to sleep together for the first time and here I was falling apart, typical Melody.

"Mel, it's going to be okay. I promise to take it easy, I don't want to hurt you, you know that right? We don't have to do this until you're ready, tell me if you aren't ready love."

My heart melted into my chest, he was so damn perfect. There was so much genuine concern filling his eyes and even in the way he was gently stroking my arm with his fingertips. I had to be the luckiest girl in the world.

"I want to do this...but not today, I just-I just want to enjoy it and I want you to enjoy it too and I'm just not ready for that and I don't want to rush into it, I want it to be perfect." I was rushing all of my words together and he looked back into my eyes letting all the words sink in, perfectly okay with every word I was saying.

"That's fine, we can just cuddle, I love you Mel" he smiled and pressed a kiss onto my forehead before collapsing next to me and pulling my body to his.

"Hey Harry?"

"Yes love?"

"Can I put some clothes on?"

"If you must" he said through bellowing laughter, "but I must admit you look much better without them."

"Oh and one more thing" I said sitting up, pulling the sheet to cover my chest.

"And what would that be, Ms. Cole" he asked with a smirk.

"I love you too."