b e a u t i f u l

b e a u t i f u l | 2

Gray he had seen very beautiful things in his life. The many times he went with Team Natsu—which he still hadn't agreed for that to be their teams name—on missions, they had experienced and seen many beautiful things. He had seen from many traditional Japanese pink blossoms, to the very snowy mountains. He had seen very clear water lakes, to the darkest skies.

Yet, nothing could compare how his future wife looked as she walked down the isle towards him. Juvia made his heart stop and his mouth go dry. She was so beautiful; her hair cascaded down in her curls, her eyes were glistening more than stars, and her pale white skin looked so soft compared to her long white dress.

Even when he was saying his vows, he couldn't get it through his head that he was getting married. They had been through so many ups and downs together, he never imagined it. It had taken him a while to realize what he felt and why Juvia out of all people. She was his Nakama; he wasn't supposed to be attracted to her, but after a while, Gray realized that she was more than that. After a while, he realized that she was everything.

Beautiful. He knew that one words wasn't enough to describe what his life had been ever since he met Juvia, but that's one word he could use to describe at the best. Beautiful. Ever since he had met her, he had done things he hadn't done before. He saw things in different ways. He started appreciating his life. Juvia only ever brought beauty into his life.

Starting into her eyes, Gray realized he couldn't live without that woman. Sliding the ring on to her finger, he remembered the many times she held his hands and protected him. Pushing her azure hair back behind her ears, he promised to always run his fingers through them. As he leaned in for the kiss, he promised to love her forever.