a l i t t l e m e a n

a l i t t l e m e a n | 4

Gray was in a very deep predicament. He saw Juvia smile as he jumped softly in front of her. That dang woman is going to be the death of me!

He could feel her foot slowly go up his pant legs through the inside. He was trying so hard not to make it noticeable the affect she had on him. They were at a kingdom ball that the princess had invited all Fairy Tail to. Him, Juvia and the rest of his friends were sitting at a table conversating when Juvia took the opportunity to torture Gray. Ever since they had started dating three months ago, they couldn't take their hands off each other. Especially, Juvia. Gray didn't mind at all. He was more than glad to abide by it. But instances like the one he was in, prevented him from just ravening her. It made him irritated. When he wanted something, he didn't like waiting for it. He also wasn't too keen at games and Juvia was playing a game she would lose at.

It didn't help that Juvia looked very sexy. She had worn something very revealing for her. A black dress with a very deep slit, and a very low v, and her hair had been pinned up in a stylish hair-do, that made Gray want to take her even more. He felt her foot go up slowly towards his crotch. She wasn't playing fair.

Suddenly, even catching her by surprise Gray coughed loudly and stood up. He surprised the others too as they stared at him.

"Are you already leaving, Gray?" Lucy looked at him questionably. He wasn't one to leave early from parties. Especially, without getting into a brawl with Natsu.

"Such a party pooper, Ice Prick." Gray would've loved to bash Natsu's face in, but he had other important things to take care of.

"Juvia will come too, Gray-sama." You better.

Gray had to look away from her. "Suit yourself." He had to calm himself. He couldn't get an erection in front of his friends.

All the way home, Gray walked fast. He knew Juvia was shorter than him and she had to take longer steps to catch up to him, and he was being a little mean, but she had also been mean with him at the party.

Once they made it to Gray's house, he opened the door. "Go in."

Juvia looked confused but went in. "Is Gray-sama angry?"

Gray slammed the door shut and pushed Juvia against the door. They were in complete darkness, but the light from the windows fell on Juvia's face. It was very flushed, and she looked very confused. Gray couldn't help but chuckle to himself. She had no idea. She was very innocent.

"I have no reason to be mad, do I?" Gray asked as he dipped down to suck on her neck. How he had been dying to sink his lips on to her exposed cleavage and neck. All night, she had been teasing him. He had to get his revenge.

He sucked and licked on a spot on her collarbone where he knew she went weak at. "Gray-sama."

He made sure to leave two big love marks on her collarbone. Another thing that had been bothering him. Juvia was a beautiful woman, he knew that better than anyone else. She called a lot of unwanted attention, especially when she wore more revealing clothes, like at the party. The men dare had no shame. The love marks would prevent her from wearing revealing clothes for a while.

"Gray-sama, no, then Juvia will-"

Gray silenced her with his mouth. He lifted her in one go and wrapped her legs around him. She wrapped her arms around him. At some point, he had taken his shirt off and her warm arms around him made him shiver. He felt her tongue lick his lips, but he wasn't going to give in that deeply.

He grabbed the side of her dress and pulled it down, ripping it.

"Gray-sama! That was new!" Juvia gasped.

"I'll buy you a new one," He brought his mouth down to the valley of her breasts, and with one hand, he unclasped her bra. Leaving her bare. Gray had a secret. Every time he exposed her breast, he loved burying his head in between them. It brought him a lot of comfort and security, but he would never tell her that. With one hand, he slowly massaged her right breast.

"Oh, Gray!" Gray loved it when she lost the honorific. He dipped his mouth down and took her right nipple in his mouth. Sucking and twirling his tongue the way he knew she liked. His other hand cupped her left breast as he messaged it. He could feel Juvia's nails digging in his back.

"Oh, Gray, Juvia needs you." Juvia whispered in his ear. It made him shiver. He wanted nothing more that to be inside of her, but he was also prideful, and he wanted his revenge.

"How much?" he whispered against her breast. He felt her shiver. He knew his breath was cold, and he made sure his hands were cold too.

"All of you," Juvia's voice was raspy.

"You know I hate playing games, Juvia." Gray muttered in her ear and he licked it. He let her down.

"What?" Juvia was confused. She stood in her underwear and nothing else. He wanted so bad to take her right there, but he also wanted to be a little mean to her. He loved teasing her.

"Don't act innocent," he grabbed his shirt from the ground and threw it on. "You know what you did at the party."

"What?" Juvia crossed her arms over her breast and looked perplexed. He loved making her fluster. She was...cute. "Juvia is sorry Gray-sama, she didn't think it through."

Gray started walking towards the bedroom. He would take her, he had a giant bulge he wasn't going to get rid off only with cold water. He needed her, but he wanted to tease her a bit.

"Is Gray-sama really mad?" Juvia walked into his bedroom behind him, she was using her dress to cover herself. "Juvia won't do it again."

"I never said not to do it," Gray said as he took his shirt off again. What was the point of even having it on. "I just like getting my revenge on you. You should know by now that I always win."

Juvia's eye's widened. He grabbed the dress from her hands and threw it on the floor. "Want to join me in the shower?"

"Gray-sama was mean," Gray pulled her close to him and kissed her.

"Just a little mean."