- SEQUEL -

DEDICATION - @ElizabethDumbledore because fabulous :P Thank you for your support, it means a lot to me ϟ

_______

28/05/2014

Yes, you read the chapter name properly. Yes, I am planning a sequel. And yes, it will be set in the time as 'Order of the Phoenix'. I personally am finding that very exciting - I am eager to jump back into Cailtyn-with-a-y and Cedric's world, it'a been a while and I shall be looking forward to it immensely.

I am going to start 'officially' working on this sequel when I have finished 'Safe and Sound', which is my Hunger Games story. That is very nearly finished, only a few chapters to go, so it won't be long before you start seeing chapters of this sequel being posted :)

I am going to give you the Introduction, the cover and the title (duh) before I conclude this little announcement.

___________

Title - To Crash and Burn

Cover - At the side

Introduction -  Caitlyn is eager to return for her seventh and final year at Hogwarts. Looking forward to seeing Cedric and Cho again, she can barely hold in her excitement. However, this year isn't going to be the normal NEWT year she wished for. The Dark Lord is getting stronger every second and The Ministry is keeping a close watch on the school by sending in Dolores Umbridge. When Dumbledore's Army is formed by Harry Potter, Caitlyn decides to join along with Cedric, but will it hold out? There is always something undiscovered around the corner. This is what it's like to crash and burn...

Click the external link to be brought to the story! The first chapter will be up soon :)

___________

Thank you for all of your support, every single bit of it means ever so much to me! I would like to thank you for all the reads on Going Unnoticed on both Wattpad and Quotev - every single read, every vote and every comment makes me extremely happy and I sometimes fear I cannot get this across to you enough, which is true! All I can say to you is keep your badger pride, my friends :)

foreversmaug x