[ You're Drunk ]

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

[ 2 1 ]

"Another round please! Thank you!" Asuma Sarutobi shouted to the waitress passing by.

She bowed her head respectfully at the group of shinobi sitting before her and hurried off.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Kakashi asked, only to be interrupted by loud fits of laughter.

"Loosen up my man. It's my birthday for crying out loud." Asuma replied, downing another shot. "It only happens once a year y'know?"

Loosen up? Hell no. I'm never drinking that much again. Kakashi thought, cringing at the memory of his last encounter with alcohol.

The Hatake looked around the room and shook his head.

When did I, of all people, become the responsible one?

The group, made up of Guy, Asuma, Kurenai, (Y/N), himself, and other fellow shinobi were out drinking to celebrate Asuma's 21st birthday. What started off as a friendly gathering soon turned into an intoxicated evening, and eventually spiraled into a drunken disaster. Within the walls of their private room, the shinobi were really living it up. Asuma had his arm around Kurenai, something that he was unable to do if they were sober, and their faces were centimeters apart. While Guy, on the other hand, was doing an interpretive dance on the table with two beer bottles in his hands. A few jonins and ANBU members were scattered all throughout the room, doing things like attempting to drink shots while standing upside down on the ceiling, gossiping about other shinobi, or seeing how many beer bottles they could fit in their mouths at one time.

Kakashi sighed at the immature antics of his friends as he continued "chaperoning". But, throughout his scan of the room, he saw no sign of the beautiful (H/C) haired kunoichi he came with.

Wait... where is (Y/N)? I thought she was just-

His thoughts were interrupted when the bamboo doors suddenly slid open, revealing the missing (L/N).

"Guess who got takoyaki from Ichiraku's?" She exclaimed, earning cheers from the shinobi as she raised four large, greasy brown bags. She walked over to the central banquet table and plopped them down before making her way over to Kakashi.

"Hey babe." She said, pulling down his mask and kissing him passionately. "Did you miss me?"

Kakashi's eyes widened in shock as he gently pushed her off of him, feeling lightheaded as he sat there, blushing profusely.

"Erm... a-are you ok?" He asked, pulling up his mask with lightning speed to hide his blush.

"Never better." (Y/N) replied, flashing him a grin.

He looked over at Asuma, who displayed a large smile with both thumbs up, as he shook his head.

Oh god. Drunk Asuma is even worse than-