[ He Gets Mad ]

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

[ 2 2 ]

It's been 12 minutes, 35 seconds, and 54 milliseconds since (Y/N) started talking to him, and Kakashi could feel himself getting angrier and angrier by the second.

What are they talking about for so long anyway?!

15 minutes ago, Kakashi and (Y/N) walked into A.C.E., a fancy cocktail bar, for their annual "yay Konoha didn't get blown up" celebration.

Since it was a more formal event, all of the shinobi ditched their usual army green flak jackets and animal masks for neat button downs and dresses.

So, right as Kakashi thought (Y/N) could not get any more beautiful, she walked out of her house wearing a (F/C) skintight dress, catching not only his attention, but the attention of every other male in the room.

This was probably the reason why (Y/N) was whisked away in the matter of 2 minutes, 24 seconds, and 46 milliseconds by a supposed "childhood friend" who wanted to "catch up".

Now, Kakashi was fine with (Y/N) having male friends. She could have as many as she wanted... as long as they were ugly.

But no. Attractive people must have attractive friends, which made their also attractive boyfriends upset with their life choices.

This was why Kakashi sat, fists balled and teeth clenched, glaring at the two "companions" as they laughed, talked, and drank together.

However, the longer he sat there, the less he understood why, of all people, she chose him to be her friend.

Everything about him seemed so... irritating.

The way he smiled, the way he laughed, and even the way he sat was just... aggravating.

It was taking every ounce of self control Kakashi had to not slap that stupid bandana off of his h-

"Hey Kakashi!"

A sudden clap on his back nearly sent him flying off of the barstool he was sitting on.

"Why are you sitting here alone? Where's (Y/N)?"

Kakashi's grip on his glass tightened.

"She's over there." He said, staring at the spot where you were standing.

Asuma followed his comrade's eyes carefully before breaking into a large grin.

"Ohh, you mean Mr. Steal Yo Girl."

"Don't say that."

"I mean..."

He wrapped his arm around Kakashi's shoulders.