[ Mine ] - mature

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

[ art creds to kejablank on deviantart ]

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

[ 2 2 ]

To say that he was pissed was a severe understatement. Every part of his body screamed pure, unadulterated rage. It was the firmness of his grip, the heaviness of his steps, and the way his darkened eyes stared intensely ahead, daring anyone to block his path, that made everyone around him cower away. His already dominant presence increased by a tenfold, and you saw many at the training grounds quickly step aside to make way for a man who seemingly had intent to kill.

"Kakashi, slow down-" you began, your wrist starting to hurt from the way he was practically dragging you. But you stopped when he roughly pulled you into him, staring into your eyes with his uncovered one. Without saying a word, he picked you up bridal style and began jumping from tree to tree, moving at breakneck speed. All you could do was wrap your arms tightly around his neck and hope that he came to his senses.

<><><>

From the edge of the training grounds, Asuma emerged.

"You can come out now."

A flash of green appeared from behind a nearby tree.

"Are you sure he's gone?"

"Yeah, he just left."

"You promise?"

"Yep."

"Pinky promise?"

"I-" Asuma sighs, "Yes, pinky promise."

Guy steps out cautiously with his hands in a "karate chop" position, scanning his surroundings. Asuma rolls his eyes and begins walking away, Guy fearfully scuttling after him.

"W-what happened to him?"

"Kakashi? Oh, nothing much. Some guy got too handsy with (y/n) this morning so he sent him to the infirmary."

Guy paused for a second before exclaiming, "MUMMY MAN?!"

Asuma chuckles with a hint of mischief in his tone.

"If you're referring to the guy in the full body cast, yes, that's him. But hey, at least he's not dead."

<><><>

As you and Kakashi land outside your shared home, he throws the door open and leads you in, slamming it behind him.

His rage wasn't directed at you. No, not in the slightest. He could never be upset with you, no matter how hard he tried. He was mad at himself for letting it happen, and for not making it clear enough that you were his and his alone.