[ Garutobi : Babysitting ]

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

[ artwork creds to Kanzaki on deviantart ]
(C/N) = child's name

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

[ 2 8 ]

"Are you sure we shouldn't check in?"

"No, they'll be f-."

"I-I'm going to call."

"Babe!"

Kakashi grabbed your phone and slipped it into his coat pocket.

"They'll be fine, I promise."

"I just... we've never left him with them before and I'm-"

"-just worried. I know. But we need this time together."

You sighed.

"I know. I'm sorry."

Kakashi smiled and gave you a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Can we leave now?"

You nodded as he interlaced his fingers with yours, and continued walking out of the cinema.

Ever since your son, (C/N) was born, you and Kakashi have not been able to spend any quality time together. Although there have been a few sweet moments, they were always short lived since one of you always fell asleep mid conversation.

This led Kakashi to plan a simple outing, or a date night, for the two of you, which was something you finally agreed to after much persuasion. Although, there was still one problem: (C/N).

Originally, you had asked Kurenai to help watch (C/N) for a few hours, but, much to your dismay, she got sent on a last minute mission a few days before your date. Not wanting to cancel your special night, Kakashi came up with an idea, which left your precious baby in the hands of none other than Asuma Sarutobi and Might Guy.

At first, you were a bit skeptical about their "parenting" abilities, but when (C/N) took a special interest in Asuma, to which Guy literally cried over, you felt a small hint of relief.

This allowed you to go less reluctantly on your date, and really enjoy quality time with your husband.

<><><>

Meanwhile, Asuma and Guy were having a bit of a difficult time.

"Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, baby shark. Mommy shark, doo doo doo-"

Asuma groaned and ran a hand through his hair in frustration as Guy viciously rubbed his eyes.

"We've been watching the same goddamn video for two hours!" Asuma said, attempting to wriggle the arm that was numb from the weight of the baby.