[ Kakashi's Alphabet ] - mature

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

[ artwork creds to kejablank on deviantart ]

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

So I'm not taking requests for this book, but a follower of mine sent me this list and I thought it was interesting... this is super nsfw btw...

A = Aftercare [ What they're like after sex ]

<> He is really sweet after sex, and always makes sure to check up on you after recovering from his high. He gives you massages in areas that he might have gripped too hard, and strokes your back until you fall asleep.

<> Kakashi loves cuddling after sex as well, and enjoys the feeling of your sticky bodies together, reminding him of exactly what he just did.

B = Body part [ Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's ]

<> Kakashi personally loves his arms in the way that they can give you something to grab onto and carry you with.

<> He loves your neck, collarbone, and waist since it's not usually seen in a sexual way until you're in the bedroom. He also loves that it could turn into a place of such sensitivity and erotica.

C = Cum [ Anything to do with cum basically... ]

<> When Kakashi cums, he cums in bursts. His dick usually twitches and spasms until he has ridden his high.

<> His cum is a milky, cloudy color that is usually pretty thick.

D = Dirty secret [ Anything sexual that the person has done without others knowing ]

<> I guess it's not necessarily a secret since everyone assumes that he does it, but he occasionally masturbates to the porno he reads...

E = Experience [ How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing? ]

<> Most of the time, he has no idea what he's doing, but he's a pro either way.

<> Being good at sex just comes naturally to him, and he listens to every whimper and every moan to figure out what feels good to you.

F = Favorite position [ Self-explanatory ]

<> He really loves the spooning position because he could touch every part of your body while you're still in his protective hold.

<> Doggy style is a close second.

G = Goofy [ Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc. ]