New York

Emily's point of view after we got out of the chopper we had to get in the back of a meat van. "And why are we traveling like this again?". Roman said. I rolled my eyes "because dom took gods eye so we need to stay off the grid". Tej said. We soon made it to where we needed to go. It smelled nasty good thing I have a strong stomach well until now. "But like this...?". Roman said. The door slid up opening it we saw people cutting up fish ew I may like shrimp but this is straight up fish gross. "Look here man before I throw up in my mouth let me ask you what are we doing here?". Roman said walking down the lift. "That's a good question Roman let me show you". Steve said. Two sliding doors opened and I was in heaven car heaven. "Welcome to our new base of operations". Steve said. "Now seriously what is this place?". I asked. "This is heaven". Tej said. "You got that right". I said. "The agency garage we call it the toy shop". Dad said. "This is where we House every vehicles seized from drug dealers of east coast now mr. nobody said if we're going to have a chance of catching dom...were going to have to be damn fast maybe this could help". Steve said. I looked around I was literally in heaven. I looked around seeing which one I wanted.
Doms point of view I drove around New York I knew what I was doing to keep my children safe I just hope it doesn't hurt my baby girl and our baby if it does I would never forgive myself and I'll kick that blonde bitches ass. I stepped my foot off the gas petal and on the other one that made my car make it seem like something was wrong with it. I drove into an alley "what are you doing". She said through the ear piece. "Engines mis-firing I gotta check it out". I said. "No that's not part of the plan dom". She said. "Clearly but unless you want the engine to cease on the job". I said. "You have five minutes". She said. I got out and went to lift the hood I looked at the camera looking at me I lifted my hand up and said five minutes knowing she was watching me. I lifted up the hood so she couldn't see me anymore. I stood in front of the hood till I saw the delivery van come blocking her view of me. I walked into the bar I saw who I wanted to talk to I walked over to the table where she was sitting I sat down "you know who I am?". She said. "That's why I'm here". I said. I saw a man behind me closing up behind me "you know what I'm capable of". She said. "I'm why I'm here". I said. She brought up her tea "I'll give you until I finish my cup up and I'm Fucking thirsty". She said. "I got limited time so won't take up too much of yours". I said. If I screw This up both of kids are gone but I won't let that happen. "Oh no no you've already taken everything I value...mr. Toretto what more could you possibly want". She said. "To give you something back". I said. "First time I saw my son and daughter...was behind a bulletproof glass when they reached for me I couldn't hold them it's the worst pain I ever felt I know you know exactly how that feels maybe we can change that...". I said. "I think your about to suggest something really dodgy mr. troetto". She said. I passed her the wrist band "it's why I'm here". I said.  After awhile of talking I went back to my car just in time. I put my hood down and showed her the piece that was supposedly messing up the motor. I got back in the car and pressed on the button that would make my car run smoothly again and started to back up.