The guy in the alley

Emily's point of view

I sat on the stairs. I felt like crying. My life was really shitty right now. I don't have my husband at my side and my kids aren't in my arms. I want everything to go back to what they were. I put a hand on my stomach. I felt tears fill my eyes. It's okay daddy's going to come home I promise. And we'll all be a family.

Then I remembered the guy from the Alley, he looked familiar.

"Can you pull up the footage from the guy in the alley?", I asked.

Ramsey looked at tej. "Traffic cams," she said. "I got you," tej said.

He started to type something into his computer.

Then I saw his face I freaking knew it. I know that guy.

I got up. "I knew it I recognize that guy," I said.

I walked over to the computer screen and looked at it. "That's Conner Rhodes I met him when I was working for Shaw's brother he wanted us to get the nightshade device for him," I said remembering everything.

"Conner Rhodes, he's also linked to somebody is like to forget", Ramsey said.

"Mose jakande," my dad came out of nowhere.

Warlord who tried to get gods eye," he said.

Well be can't now cause that no good husband stealing bitch has it.

"Which means that's twice that Dom messed up ciphers business," tej said.

I smirked that's my man. I knew he had something up his sleeve or I hope so. Or were all screwed. And if he gets our kids hurt. He's going to have hell to pay. But knowing him he won't let anything happen to our children.

My babies are my world and I would go momma bear on who ever hurts my babies.