"Were going to die, or maybe not. Dont know yet"

Emily's point of view

We were now in Russia. It was fucking cold here! Good thing I brought tons of clothes to warm me up. And I brought snow chains for my car.

Now we were outside our cars and watching the Russian base. I had a gun in my hands. Dad was checking out the base,

He turned to me. "Baby girl I don't like telling you this one bit, the games changed. Before we were trying to catch Dom, but now after all this I want you to know if I have to I'm going to put him down," he said. I shook my head no way in hell am I going to let him do that! That is my husband. And I will not let you kill him!

"Then you might have to take us both down", I said. He just looked at me.

"I'm freezing man this ain't for me, I come from a different kind of lifestyle brah, ladies know me they know where at with, I try to take a piss I ain't even recognize myself", Roman said. Okay TMI.

"Now that's entirely too much information", tej said. I smiled and shook my head.

"I'm just saying", Roman said.

"Well, one thing for sure, Doms gotta be either working with them or making a trade cause no one will be this insane to hit this place without a damn army", Steve said. "I wouldn't be so sure about that", I said. I saw his car.

"Speak of the devil," dad said. He also saw Dom.

Tej then looked at his tablet. "Damn I think cipher just rebooted that subs command system", tej said.

"What the hell is he talking about?", Roman asked. Don't ask me this guy talks computer.

"In leymens terms, she just carjacked a submarine," Ramsey said. Oh fuck!

This is going to be harder then we thought.

"We can't let it get away, there's the control room, if you can get me into that warehouse I can tap the network and counter hack cipher, keep it from flowing into the water", Ramsey said.

"No what we need is to get me on that sub, I find the weapons room and I can pull the launch chip before she can fire any of those nukes," tej said.

"That is too crazy," Ramsey said. Have you met us we're way past crazy.

"Just saying it's too dangerous," tej said. "Well do both," dad said.

We all got in our cars and started to drive toward the base.

Well we're going to die. Or maybe not. Don't know yet.