The case

Emily's point of view I was sitting down on a chair listening to a cop radio listening If their was anything on dom I missed him I rubbed my stomach my strong little baby.
Doms point of view I was driving I was heading to find the minister of defense I soon got the information I needed. I was speeding through cars "he's in the third car". She said. I drove faster I'm doing this for us Emily I promise I'll protect our children no matter what I'm sorry. "It's a guard class limousine". She said. I stopped at a cross walk "where's my team". I asked her. I really hope Emily was okay or I'm kicking someone's ass. "Their off the grid probably just bunkered down somewhere". She said. That's good that's good Emily needed to be careful I didn't want her or the the baby to get hurt. I was closing in on the minister "Closing in on him you guys ready". I said. "One thing I guarantee you dom no ones ready for this". She said.
Emily's point of view we were all waiting for something big something dom related. "we got an army of cars driving themselves send backup send S.W.A.T I don't care if you send the goddamn boy scot just send up some help!". The person on the radio yelled. I walked over to the table and I picked up a walkie talkie I knew who was causing it and I was going to bring him home no matter what. " now that's dom". I said. We all got in our cars we all followed Steve here I come dom get ready to come home cause when I get ahold of you I'm dragging your ass home. We drove through the busy streets of New York we soon crowded dom where he couldn't go anywhere I stared at him he looked different he different he wasn't my dom he was different much different he stared at us with those menacing eyes. "Guys I know why doms here police scanners are saying he's stolen a
nuclear football". Ramsey said. I looked down I clenched my steering wheel this wasn't my husband at all that bitch was making him do it I know she is he wouldn't be doing this on his own free will. "It's over toretto get your ass out of the car now". Dad said over his speakers. He pressed on his gas pedal making the car make a growl noice "that's how you wanna play this lets play". Dad said. I looked at him through the wind shield my eyes pleading. "don't do this dom please". I said to myself. He then drove his car toward us I then saw Steve drive toward dom "what're you doing!". I yelled through the radio said this wasn't going to be good. "It's a trap!". Dad said. Dom went the other way making Steve go another dom went through a flower shop. We all followed him "now I know what it feels like to be every cop ever chasing us". Tej said. "I'm gonna get a little close and I'll ped him". Steve said. I raised an eyebrow you'll need a army to take down dom well me I'm his wife and pregnant with his kid so he wouldn't dare fight against me cause I'll kick his ass If he did. "Oh so your just gonna take dom by yourself little nobody has clearly lost his little mind". Roman said. What is it with the guys calling him little nobody? We were following dom he was making really sharp turns god damn dom I hate when you go rogue. "I'm on him". Steve said. "Easy work together". Dad said. I saw dom drive into construction work making all the construction start to fall oh shit what the hell dom?! " wait wait wait!". Dad yelled. But Steve didn't get a chance to stop And the construction fell on top of his car. I went around it not slowing down. "I'll take the short cut". Dad said. I went driving through the park where they were people but they moved out of the way. I went through people's little outdoor shops I hit my horn so they would see me coming Their was a edge of the side walk that curved I made my left tire in the front and in the back get on it I was driving on two wheels soon their was no curved sidewalk my car was tilting to the right almost going to tip but I didnt let it I made the car go back on four wheels man I'm badass. I was right behind them dom you got a lot of shit to explain after this. I soon was right next to him I looked at him I saw him look at me with those chilling dark brown eyes. I looked down at my stomach then back at him please dom please dont do it think of our baby. Then he used his noz I sighed he's to stubborn for his own good damn it. "Not this time dom". I said gripping the steering wheel. I shot my anchor at him it slowed him down he turned around to look at me with a glare I glared right back at him two can play at this handsome and I'm going to win. I was hitting parked cars on the side I tried to control the car I hit my foot on the breaks soon tej and Ramsey were next to me they also hit dom with their anchor tej pushed on his breaks damn dom what do you got under their it's like trying to restrain a monster truck. He tried to pull harder the line is going to snap "watch the line or it will snap". I said to tej through the radio. After I said that dom pushed me to the side so I would hit the parked cars damn it dom are you trying to hurt your kid that's inside of me right now cause your doing a really good job at doing it I'm so kicking your ass after this. Then I saw Shaw and my dad dom stopped his car. Both dad and Shaw hit him with their anchor. Then Roman hit him from the front with his anchor.  "stretch him out hold him". Dad said. I backed up getting a good hold on him. He was trying to pull away from us. His car was smoking damn that's got to be a lot of horse power under their "he's gotta have about 2000 horse power in that thing". Dad said. "Try 3000". Tej said. "Try five". Shaw said. Doms tires were smoking my eyes widened holy shit all my times working on a car I've never seen this before that car should be gone by now. My tires weren't gonna last long If we kept this up I really hope this ends fast or something bad is going to happen. I saw him try to use his noz great dom really that's really great your going to kill us all if you do that. He backed up and then went driving into romans car oh shit their goes Roman. Roman backed up so did dom it made romans car flip over I could hear him screaming. Dom still wouldn't stop.
Soon doms side door came off it went sliding over to dad it made him flip to. NO DAD!! Dom then backed up oh shit no dom please don't I knew my begging wouldn't be answered he backed up making Mine and tejs car flip to the slide hitting each other I screamed in surprise and pain. Doms point of view I gripped the steering wheel till my knuckles turning white I was upside down but I didn't care about that at the moment I only thought about her, I didn't want to do it I really didn't I hated to do this to her I hate to be the one to hurt her I'm so sorry baby I hate to do this to you both I'm so sorry I love you. I gripped my steering wheel harder I hated to do this to her.
Emily's point of view I had tejs car on top of mine of oh this is just great I had my hand covering my stomach the whole time trying to protect OUR baby are you happy now dom are you happy that you could possibly hurt OUR baby. It hurt to move a little but I wasn't just going to sit here like a duck I'm going to do something about this. I got out and ran I ran into the alley where dom was I ran past him grabbing the case when he wasn't looking and I bolted away from him. "Emily stop!". I heard dom yell. I just kept running I ran into an alley I went to turn the corner but I heard a gun shot being fired behind me I flinched scared of what he was going to do to me and our baby I didn't know what he was going to do since I've never seen dom go rogue before he could shot me and not care that's what I'm afraid of, please dom don't hurt me don't hurt us please I'm begging you don't if you love me don't hurt me I love you dom I really do.
Please don't hurt us I turned around looking at him fear in my eyes I looked into his eyes they weren't the brown eyes I loved to gaze into they were a dark brown I've never seen before, honestly this is what scares me the most he really has went rogue. We just stood their for a second looking at each other I gulped trying to calm myself don't stress don't stress the baby doesn't need it. "I don't know why your doing this dom but I know one thing you love me you love us and your not gonna shot us". I said scared my eyes begging him. His face said it all his face softened into a sad expression and it seemed like he was fighting himself.
God I wanted to run to him and throw my arms around him and tell him I loved him I did I really did. I turned around to leave but I was pinned to the wall by a red headed guy with a red colored beard he grabbed my gun and threw it away from me. "you should've given him the case cause I won't chase you". He said smirking. He tried to take the case out of my hands but I held on to it I'm not going to let it go not for this dumbass. "Okay I will just take it from a dead pregnant girl". He said. My eyes widened no no no dom please do something please for the love of god if not for me for the baby please! He pointed his gun at my head  about to shot me, but then I saw dom point his gun at the red heads head "you willing to die for it?". Dom asked him he clenched his jaw while saying it. I knew he didn't like that the guy was threatening to shot me and our child. I knew that he still loved me my heart warmed up I knew my husband still loved me. The red head still tried to take the case from me but I didn't let him why should I. He looked at dom and dom looked at me telling me to let go of the Case. I let the case go you better know what your doing Emily I thought to myself. Dom looked at the guy basically saying put the gun down and walk away dumbass.
He put it down he looked at dom "let's go then". He said smirking. He walked away with the case. Dom looked at me I sighed he got closer "dom you should have told me". I said lowly. "You should have told me". He said. He had a hand on my stomach I raised an eyebrow he already knew I was pregnant. "I told you about me being pregnant". I said. He was already walking away from me.
"About our son and daughter".
He said. How'd he know about Them and did he just say our son and daughter then I was forced into a flashback damn it I really don't have the time for one right now I was shown the time I was pregnant with them and I didn't tell dom I was pregnant the time he left and me being pregnant and everything else. I was snapped out of it "I'm sorry dom". I said. "You should have told me". He said. He started to walk away.
I leaned against the wall and started to cry why why me why us can't we be a happy family why can't we just have one day without being criminals and doing dangerous shit.
Doms point of view I could hear her crying from behind me I've always hated to hear her cry it made me want to beat up the asshole who made her but I Guess I'm that asshole I'm just mad I have to keep doing this I didn't mean to make her cry I know she didn't know and now I feel like shit for making her cry for something she didn't remember. I'm sorry Emily
I'm going to do this for us our children I'm going to save them I promise I'm doing this for us so we can see our kids again I promise you will see our children again even if it means I can some how kill the blonde headed bitch I'll be back in your arms in no time baby girl I promise I'm coming back for you after this and I'll show you how sorry I really am. I'm doing this for our children our three children and well be a family, i love you more then anything just know that I love you baby girl and our children I always will.