Forever

Emily's point of view

I laid in our bed. Me and Dom naked In our bed after putting the kids down for bed.

He stroked my back I sighed happily.

I then felt a kick hit my stomach. I gasped. Dom sat up. "What's wrong?", he said worriedly. I smiled and grabbed his hand and put in on my baby bump.

And then I felt the baby kick again. I smiled wider. "The baby's kicking Dom", I said happily.

He smiled happily and kissed my lips. He bent his head down and kissed my stomach. "That's my strong little girl", he said.

He rubbed his hands on my stomach. I put my hands on his. This was our family. We'll always stick together. We'll always have each other's back. We're family and we'll always have each other.

He looked at me and smiled. "Forever", he said. I smiled at him. "Always and forever," I said.

He kissed my lips and tackled me to the bed softly. I laughed. He started to bathe me in kisses. This is our forever and always. No matter what. We'll always have each other. We fight together, we ride together, we die together as a family.

And our family is forever!

"Our family will always have each other. Family doesn't turn their back on each other. And I will never turn my back on her or our children. They are my life they are my ride or die. And she will always be the one for me. She is my racing queen and I'm her racing king. Their might be bumps in the road in the future but when they do. We'll fight it together. Because we are a family and that's what we do fight! You try to take down our family and we'll get right back up and kick your ass,"-recent Dominic toretto.

"Our family is forever Siempre. We are as strong as it can get. We'll kick your asses if you mess with us. Our family don't turn down from a fight. We'll won't stop till the fights over.
Their will always be bumps in the road to our future but isn't their always? And even if they seem to hard. Well come at it with everything we have cause we are a family and we're stronger together.

And if any one tries to hurt him. They'll die by my hand. He's mine and I am his. I am his racing queen and he is my racing king. And if you dare threaten our family you won't like the outcome of it. You won't walk out of the fight alive. He will always be the one for me. He's always going to be mine as I'm his. We'll never turn our back on each other never! I love him as much as he loves me and that get us through ever single day of our life",-recent Emily toretto.

Hope you guys liked it, this is the end of forever, until the new movie comes out. We shall see what happens to this perfect happy family. Will Dom be right about the baby being a girl? Will they stay a happy family? What will happen with cipher? Will she come back? What's going to happen to the toretto family? Who knows until the next movie comes out, love you guys.💜🖤.-S