Your mine you asshole

Emily's point of view

I got out of my car. I saw him getting up.

I walked over to him. "You know I never left you em", he said.

I hugged him. Oh god did it feel good to be in his arms again after so long!

He rapped his arms around me. "I know", I said.

"And you know I never will, I'll never leave you guys," he whispered into my ear as he touched my baby bump.

"I know," I said smiling. I loved when he touched me.

He gripped me tight but not tight enough to hurt me or the baby. I started to laugh as he started to lightly kiss my neck.

We pulled back, "you have so much to tell me," he said talking about our kids.

"I know I do," I said.

I then slapped him across the face. My smile turning into a snarl.

"That's for kissing that bitch!", I said angrily.

"I deserved that," he said rubbing his jaw.

I put my hands on my hips. "Hell yes you did, but I'm so glad you protected our babies Dom," I said smiling.

He rubbed my face. "We're a family em, we protect our family," he said.

I smiled. "But she really was a bitch you got to admit," I said.

He clenched his fists. Then put them around my stomach. "The bitch almost cost us our baby, I'm going to kill her," he said.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Okay Mr. possessive come here and kiss me," I said cupping his cheeks and kissing him with passion.

His hands started from my shoulders to my back to the end of my back. I smiled into the kiss. I missed him. He kissed me hungrily. I guess someone else missed me too.

I bit his lip. He smiled into the kiss.

His tongue tried to ask for permission. I pulled back. I rolled my thumb over his bottom lip. "Later baby", I said.

"Now that's Dominic toretto," Roman said probably telling Steve.

Dom rapped his arms around me. I inhaled him. God I missed his smell. Good Cologne and smelled like home.

"Hey Dom just throwing it out there, we need to get up out of here, cause this is all kinda neculearism happenin under this ice", Roman said.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Relax! Without the trigger chips those nukes are harmless", tej said. "Okay do we good then, lemme go and get me my selfie levels up," Roman said.

"You realize this is classified right?", Steve asked.

Like Roman cares? Nope!

"Not today!", Roman said posing for a pic.

"Unbelievable," Steve said. I laughed into Doms shoulder.

"Okay now can we get up out of here man I'm freezing!", Roman said complaining.

I hugged him tighter I didn't want to let go. "I've got you baby I'm not letting you go," he said.

I pulled back. "You better not because your mine asshole," I said trying to be serious.

He smiled. "I'm all yours baby girl just as much as your mine forever," he said. He picked my hand up and kissed my ringed finger.

I smiled. "I love you, you big softie," I said. He kissed my cheek. "I love you too baby girl always," he said against my cheek.

"I missed you," I said. "I'm never leaving your guys side again I promise," he said. He put his hands on my stomach.

I smiled and put my hands on his. "She's growing," he said. I raised an eyebrow. "How do you know it's a girl?", I asked him. He smiled. "Papa instincts," he said. I just smiled and shook my head. "Your probably right," I said. I kissed his lips.

"I love you you big turd," I said laughing. He chuckled. "And I love you you turd blossom," he said. I laughed again.

(Inside joke, those were there nicknames for each other since they were kids,)

We got back in the car. We were going home. And I was going to get my babies back.