Elenas death

Emily's point of view
We were back at the base I had my head in my hands I felt weak I felt stupid. Why did he have to be my weakness god damn it! I saw my dad walk over to us. "Anything?". He asked. "They're gone and DOD confirmed it was a nuclear bomb". Steve said. "He's got an EMP and nuclear launch codes I don't know what it is that they're building but they're building something". Steve said. "Deckard?". Dad asked. Where was he by now I would hear his big ass mouth around. Steve shook his head "he didn't make it". He said. Oh god and I was starting to tolerate him. That's sucks and I think dad was starting to like him too.
I saw dad get up and walk away not before hitting the wall which left a dent in it. I sighed running my hands through my hair what are we going to do now?

Doms point of view
I was back on the plane I was walking toward where they were keeping my kids and Elena. I walked up to the glass. "I'm disappointed in you dom when push came shove you were going to let Emily just walk away with the codes". I heard the blonde bitch over the speaker. I clenched my hands into fist. "You got the codes!". I yelled. "Rhodes got the codes you made the choice to let her go and now I have to make one of my own". She said. She walked up to the light. I clenched my jaw now I wanted to kill her she was holding my kids in her hands she wasn't going to kill them she wasn't she already has a death wish by holding them she was going to die!
The lights came on I saw Elena sitting in a chair tied up and have tape over her mouth she struggled to get out of the restraints. That's it she's going to have a slow death a very slow death. "They are adorable little things aren't they". She said to my kids. Oh hell no this bitch better not hurt my kids I looked at my kids so little my baby's my little girl my little boy she better not she fucking better not touch them. "God I hope I don't hurt them". She said. I looked at her. I wish I was on the other side of this glass I'd beat the shit out of this bitch. "Look psychotic I did exactly what you told me to do don't do this". I said. "This is your doing". She said. I then flipped. "My doing?!!". I yelled at her. I looked at her in rage and in anger. "Da-da-da". I heard my little girl. I looked at both of them they looked just like Emily please god please don't take them. "Please don't hurt them I'm begging you". I pleaded. I would have hated to do this if made me weak but when it's your kids on the line I would beg and beg if I had to. If anything happened to them I would never forgive myself Emily would never forgive me. "I don't want you to beg I want you to learn". She said. "Learn what?!!!". I yelled at her. "I understand why you did what you did I really do". She said. I looked at her with rage anger and sadness. I looked back at dawn and Carlos. I wanted to hold them so badly my baby's I haven't even held them. They reached out toward me I held my hands to the glass I hated that this glass was unbreakable I wanted to hold them so badly I really did. They looked at me wanting me to hold them. "Da-da-da". They said. It crushed my heart. "But it was the wrong choice this is the consequences os that choice". She said. "No No No". I heard Elena say behind the tape. I saw Rhodes take out his gun. My eyes widened oh god no not them please. "W-Wait". I said. But then he pointed it at Elena. NO elena!!!!! "Save them!". Elena yelled. "NO NO!". I yelled. I pounded on the glass. "NO!". I yelled. I heard the gun shot. No! I could hear dawn and Carlos crying oh god no. I looked at her in shock and in sadness I'm so sorry Elena. I could hear the blonde murderous bitch shushing my kids from crying. My body went cold if they could do this without hesitation they could do this to my kids. I couldn't let them do this I promise you elena I'll get them out of here I promise I'll get them home to Emily I'll make them safe again.