Drabble: Nico's crush

It is safe to say Nico is gay.

Honey, don't even try to deny it.

You're gay.

After getting the talk from his mother, Nico was absolutely mortified when his mom stirred away from the normal 'bees and the birds talk' and into the homosexual territory of the 'birds and the bees'.

After spyin-ahem -I mean watching over her son she concluded that Nico had a crush on Apollo's son Will Solace.

Teaming up with Apollo, they made sure Aphrodite wasn't around because as much as she loved her, Ophelia knew that she would interfere with their love lives.

And all Apollo and Ophelia wanted was seeing the two together by themselves, since its so obvious that they like each other. And with a little nudge from their parents hopefully they would stop jumping around each other and get together and hopefully soon.

Hades who was out of the loop was kinda jealous that Apollo kept spending time with his wife. And after overhearing a conversation he heard some words like 'secret', 'kids', 'kisses', and 'relationships'.

Hades was suspicious. He knew his wife would never cheat on him. So when Apollo dragged his wife into a room and closed the door. He saw red and barged into the room. What he saw was not what he suspected.

There in front of him was Apollo in a skirt half naked, slowly backing out of the room. He went to his office and served himself a big glass of fire whiskey trying to burn the image out of his head.

Ophelia was cracking up, she laughing so hard that the embarrassed Apollo had to shove a calming drought down her throat. Forcing herself to calm down and after a few more giggles she finally calmed down.

You must be wondering why in the world is Apollo wearing a short skimpy skirt. Well dear readers, Apollo the fool he is placed a bet with Ophelia on when Will will have the courage to ask Nico out. Apollo bet 2 weeks and Ophelia bet 5 days. To bad for Apollo because Ophelia is an unnaturally lucky girl, and obviously won the bet.

If Apollo won then Ophelia had to walk around in a skimpy bikini for the next summer solace. And if Ophelia won them Apollo had to hit on all the gods except Hades(since she didn't want him to die) wearing a skimpy school girls outfit.

Now enough of that. When Nico and Will came out open to the rest of the club with their relationship. A dark shadow and a flash of bright golden light flashed out of nowhere. The couple were surprised when they were pulled into embraces by their respective parents who gushed over them.

Nico was mortified when his mom started talking about wanting grandbabies soon. "But we're guys! We can't have babies!", he shouted stopping his mom's rant. Ophelia stopped and looked at her son and it dawned to her that he didn't know about the male pregnancy potion.

While Nico was getting the second talk, Will was getting a similar talk by his dad and by the time they were done and their parents left the two shared a look and blushed looking away from each other.

Meanwhile Hades was still nursing his fire whiskey still trying to burn the image out of his head while Ophelia tried to soothe him. Sitting on the black plush couch, Ophelia ran her hand through her husband's long black hair as he falls asleep. Ophelia sighed as much as she loved her children she wanted a baby. Looking down at her husband, she felt a smile grace her face yes, she will get one whether its hers or she adopts one.

________
A/N: I wonder who it is or will be...