Live to Life:5

He hangs up and puts his attention on me.

I boldly say, "I've made up my mind." He sits back and smirks. Cocky much.

"And?''

"I will agree to live with you for one year but I will not be your sex slave, you will not touch me unless I want to be touched. you will not make me do anything that will get in the way of school." He laid out a paper with contract at the top.

He says, "This just states how in one year that this contract will be over and your family will be well off. You will be at my resistance for 1 year. If I need you to come with me on trips or work you will come with me long as I don't take you out of school right? Also no one may know about this, so your friend, if she tells anyone, there will be a fine to pay to me and I will have you longer."

Dammit, she's a big mouth too. "Fine, deal." I take a deep breath and pick up the pen. I glace up at him knowing that I will be making a deal with the devil. This is going to be the worst decision of my life but I hope that it'll help my family.

Here I go, I sign on the dotted line. My life to this man, I barley even know. Laying down the pen, I hand the papers over to him. 

He continues with, "Dr. York will be here tomorrow from the states. Your mother will be moved into a Vvip in a hospital here in Seoul. The restaurant will be going through a remodel. I will go over the details more with your father so we can get it up to date and make some money. As for you I will be having Summer pick you up tomorrow morning."

"Since everything is in place, may I leave?"

"Of course. I'll be seeing you tomorrow." I stand up and almost fall from how weak my knees are. What did I just do?

I walk out to see Hyeon flirting with the guy at the front desk. Your future journalist people of Korea. Hyeon spots me and walks over to me.

"Girl this place is dope. Did everything work out?"

I shake my head, feeling this pit in my stomach, "I think I'm going to be sick." Hyeon rubs my back. "Did you want to go home?" I nod.

"Yeah, I have a funeral to attend later. My coworkers brother passed away."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Well I'm moving into the dorms tomorrow, I was hoping we would have been together."

"We will, just not for the first year. Look at the bright side, You'll have the place to yourself." Her smiles perks up.

"True plus I'm sure we can always hangout together. Plus we need to party!"

I stop walking, "Oh no no no no no! We are in college, we need to focus."

"Whatever you say Ivory."

Gina and I meet up at the funeral home. We drop our envelopes in the box and walk in, bow to greet Mistress and Hyunwoo. Mistress was in tears while Hyunwoo kept a strong face and greeted us. Leaving we gather with our other coworkers.

I feel so anxious because all I want to do is hug Hyunwoo. Gina and I ate with the other girls. While everyone starts heading home Gina runs over to me in a panic.

"Ivory, Hyunwoo is missing!"

"What do you mean missing? He was just next to his aunt." 

"From what I know, He told his aunt he needed to go to the restroom and others saw him bolt out. The other guys tried following him but he was too fast." Shit.

"I'll go out and see if I can find him. Make sure Mistress gets home safely and tell her not to worry about him." I run out and try to think where I would go if I wanted a clear mind. 

Coming upon Seokchonhosu Lake area I go over to the bridge to see a familiar figure. 

"Hyunwoo!" I catch his attention. As I approach him, my arms are open wide. He rushed to me and I grip him tight. As I hold his quivering body, I run my fingers through his hair. 

"I'm right here. Just cry it out." Tightening his embrace, I feel the pounding of his heart beat. 

"Thank you." He mumbles into my shoulder. Lifting his head, we're face to face. I try to hold back my tears of seeing him in pain. 

"Hyunwoo, We-" Suddenly his lips were on mine. I've never been kissed before but this little contact with him felt like sparks going off in my chest. When he pulled away the fireworks in my chest didn't stop. 

He smiles at me. "Ivory." No words were forming. "Ivory?" This time he's the one who has me in his arms.

He smiles, "Thank you so much. I'm so glad to have you in my life. Let's get back so I can get my aunt home."

I point out, "Oh yeah. Gina is taking care of her. The guys saw you run off and alerted us. I'll text them that I found you." I open my phone sending the group text. "Let's get get your butt home." 

I start walking away trying to forget that kiss. It was just the heat of moment. Yup, Just the moment.

"Why are you walking so fast Ivory." I giggle at him.

"Hurry up and get your long legged self over here." Getting back the memorial building, we get to his car.

"Hop in I'll take you home."

"That's okay, I was going to stop at the hospital to see my mom."

"I drop you off then." I can see he's not taking no for an answer. Getting in we pull up to the hospital.

I look over to him, "Thank you. Text me when you get home."

"I will." He just smiles. I give a small smile too and leave.

I arrive at my mothers room to see it empty. I spirit to the front desk.

"Excuse me, Where is my mother, Seoyeon Rose?"

"Oh yes Mrs Rose has been transferred to Seoul Sky hospital with Dr. York under her care." 

"Thank you."

On my way to leave the hospital I call my father. I didn't know that Jay would do everything so fast. 

"Hey Ivory. I'm staying with your mom for the night. Its crazy, we have our own room with a kitchen and everything. Its like an apartment. And a doctor from the US is coming to personally take care of your mom. I thought it was crazy and asked over and over if they had the wrong person. I even asked for the bill and they gave me the receipt. Everything is paid for. Do you know anything about this?"

"I'm glad but no I don't dad."

"Sorry I won't be able to spend the night with you but I can come in the morning to help you move."

"No that's okay dad, I have Hyeon and some of my friends from the study group helping us move into the dorm. I'll stop by the hospital after were done."

"I'll see you. I love you baby girl."

"I love you too Appa, Kiss Amma for me." Hanging up, I take a deep breath. I can't believe by tomorrow morning I will be a piece of property to one of the biggest hip hop artists and CEO in Korea. 

I get inside my quiet house thinking about how this is going to be the last night I'll be here. The last night of my freedom. 

I take a shower and wash off this long day. 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Sorry about the long update. I'm already working on the next chapter. Since this is a fan story if you guys have anything you want me to add or any people you want me to add in like Gray, Sik-K... let me know! I can't wait to start getting deeper into this story and the characters. I love it!
Thanks again for reading!
♡♡♡Blackloverose♡♡♡