Dawn to Twilight:16

Ivory POV

Sitting at one of the half moon couches in the back yard, I just nest my fruity drink. Bored of this party I open my google docs on my phone and type up one of my papers.

"Hey girl!" A group of 3 girls with outfits that cost more then tuition sit down next to me. Makeup that super professional and long hair extensions.

"Hello." I say greeting formally.

"Your Jays girl right? Come hang with us." I was going to say no but the look on her face was shes was going to force me anyways.

"Okay." I leave my drink and put my phone in my little purse. Following them to the bar, Jay watches me. I try to ignore him. I'm still mad about coming.

They stop at the bar area and sit down.

"Whats your name?" The girl with curly brown hair and blue contacts.

"Ivory."

"Oh thats a pretty name. I'm princess."

"Winter." The girl with blue hair says.

"And I'm Toni." Says the girl with black and purple short hair.

"Nice to meet all of you." Princess snapped her fingers and a waiter came over to us.

"My usual please plus 1." He bowed and left.

Then the attention was back on me. Winter asked me, "So Ivory how is it being with Jay? Its rare that we see him bring anyone here."

"I see, well what goes on between Jay and I stays with Jay and I."

Princess added, "Mh well what do you do for a living? I've never seen you around. Are you a model or singer or dancer or entertainer."

"College student."

Princess was alittle surprised by my answer, "Really? That's it?"

Answering, "Yes is that hard to believe?"

Toni giggled, "Uh duh. You know how hard it is for us to even get here? We have to be in clubs, bars, anything to even meet any of these guys."

"Okay." The waiter came back with our drinks.

Princess handed me my drink."Anyways you should stick with us. We know all the hot spots. Best clubs, shopping malls. Oh we can get our nails done."

Winter pulled out her phone. "What's your weibo?" I gave them my information and listened while they talked in the middle of then asking me questions.

Jay POV

In the house I peak at Ivory socializing when a body blocked my view.

"Eun jung."

"In the flesh." She says smiling at me, "I wonder why you haven't been answering any of my calls or messages. It's okay though, I've been busy with work."

I ask sipping my drink, "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see what whore you have with you now." She glances at Ivory as well.

"Oh she is beautiful with her mocha complexion. I may have to take her from you."

"What happened in Paris for you to be back?"

She pauses for a second and softens her voice, "I'm truly sorry for breaking your heart."

"Was that so hard to say?"

"I left to Paris with her. I didn't know after all of these years, that I was being used."

"Am I supposed to feel bad for you?"

"Jay! Please." She begged.

"I can't even be friends with you. We can't be anything. You broke me. I don't even know if I can love again. You think a sorry will be enough? You left me when my life was going to hell. During a time when everyone turned their backs on me. The company, my boss, my friends. Then you, you put the cherry on top."

At this point she had tears streaming down her face. The look in her eyes, I truly feel sorry for her. But if I embrace her, I will regret it.

Leaving to outside, I get Ivory. She looks at me like she's been saved.

In the car we were both silent.

Then she asks me.

"The girls I was taking to. They told me that..."

"Its true. They're girls that the guys hang around with. Mostly high class strippers. Also no, I don't fuck them."

"Only girls you make contacts with?"

"Yes."

"But we're not having sex." I laugh at that.

"What?" She questions.

"Hearing you say that. You're so innocent. But what you said is true. I just wanted a different pace in things." I take her hand and kiss her palm ever so gently.

"I-I am not that innocent."

"Oh? Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"Of course!" She said with so much confidence. But I felt a peg of jealousy.

"Really?"

"Yes and It was wonderful." I quickly pull the car over to the side parking.

I glance at her and she looks nervous.

"Well since you're so good at it, lay one on me."

"Uhh." I take her face closer to me and kiss her. I take in her scent. Her hair touches my cheek. Her soft lips. It's almost like I can feel her soul. Before we know it, shes on my lap deepening our kiss.

I just know, I don't want this to end.